[News] AnonMg has died

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
He had a snakebite and despite filling rations, 3 days of rest, and cutting back from a strenuous to a steady pace, he was not able to recover. Press f to pay respects.

@Near 's not doing too well either; he has a broken leg, and I'm amazed he didn't drown when we were trying to make it over the river. Meanwhile, @feminismiscancer is suffering from exhaustion. Not only that, but a thief stole seven of our oxen last night.

Also, I wanted to get high but apparently there's "Inadequate grass" so I guess that won't be happening.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I know it sounds ghoulish but having fewer people in this party has enabled us to cut down on food consumption at least. Plus we can probably trade @Anonymous_MG 's wardrobe to an Indian to get help crossing the Snake River later on in our journey.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Well, at least I was useful in death

In my will, I pass on my mare to @feminismiscancer

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
In Oregon Trail 5, they actually have horses. In this edition, though, you have to make do with banging some oxen.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
It actually makes sense that I would die first,

As out of the 3 my avi is a high school anime girl
@Near is a man
And @feminismiscancer is a grown pony

I predict the pony will survive.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Yeah, I made it safely to Oregon, unfortunately @Near is usually the first one to die for some reason. He's like Kenny from South Park.
Damn, guess when I was added to the game I stole Near's bad luck.

Then again, I do have a Sayori profile picture.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
If you're the wagon leader, you'll be the last to die, so that helps.
Sounds like we need an experiment where FeminismIsCancer is wagon leader, whilst Near and I are paired up to see who would die first.