I'm only here to die.
dumb bitch read my pm or ill ban ur ass

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
i know ur browsing this shit u better read it

Lol

кусок дерьма
Janitor
🤕Hit 👊 or miss😳 I guess 🤔they 👉never ❌ miss, huh 😕😕? You 🙌got 🤪a boyfriend😍, I bet 🎰😶he 😨doesn't 👎kiss 😘😘 ya🤭 mwah💖 😻He 🧐gon' find 🔍🔍 another girl 👶 🤩and he 😮won't😤 miss👌 ya🙀 He 🤤gon' 😲skrrt and hit 👊👊 the dab😎 like 😄😄 Wiz 🤠Khalifa🤑

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
J-Pop Idol
Dont shrug it off you autist shes not interested in u so why are you even gonna watch the anime
I don't even care she hasn't PMed me so far.

I got my fangirl on Discord I'm in the process of reconnecting with, my Chinese friend, and plenty of Tokyo girls I'm going to meet I couldn't care less.

Kirari Shrugs.gif

Besides I'd sleep well at night (with the girl) cucking some Japanese guy so none of this matters to me.

Lol

кусок дерьма
Janitor
I don't even care she hasn't PMed me so far.

I got my fangirl on Discord I'm in the process of reconnecting with, my Chinese friend, and plenty of Tokyo girls I'm going to meet I couldn't care less.

View attachment 2503

Besides I'd sleep well at night (with the girl) cucking some Japanese guy so none of this matters to me.
The fangirl is just giving you compliments to be nice monky

🤕Hit 👊 or miss😳 I guess 🤔they 👉never ❌ miss, huh 😕😕? You 🙌got 🤪a boyfriend😍, I bet 🎰😶he 😨doesn't 👎kiss 😘😘 ya🤭 mwah💖 😻He 🧐gon' find 🔍🔍 another girl 👶 🤩and he 😮won't😤 miss👌 ya🙀 He 🤤gon' 😲skrrt and hit 👊👊 the dab😎 like 😄😄 Wiz 🤠Khalifa🤑

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
J-Pop Idol

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
J-Pop Idol

cope if she didn't like me she wouldn't be nice

get double dabbed cuck