Okay, do you want to bring RGIF back?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Staff member
Super Mod
Nah, you know what? Even that's not gonna be enough. It just can't come back, except under new leadership, unless everyone (Robby, etc.) who was around during Florellegate leaves and doesn't come back. Like, they would all have to die in a firy truck accident or something, and maybe even that wouldn't be enough, because the legacy of Florellegate is still out there on the Internet, so it continues to live on.

I liked that site, although it was dead, and there were some shitposters like Cammib there lately who I did not like, but it used to be pretty good. I guess it was dying off, bound to happen.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Staff member
Super Mod
@Zesto I know you're trying to hide from me, but I see you crouching under the staircase thinking I won't notice you. Anyway, I know you're not that sore today, so it's time to come out. It's time for you to face what you fear the most.

Zesto

LookIsm SlAyer
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Cool Ass Dude
@Zesto I know you're trying to hide from me, but I see you crouching under the staircase thinking I won't notice you. Anyway, I know you're not that sore today, so it's time to come out. It's time for you to face what you fear the most.
Nope! Now I've got a lecture today.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Staff member
Super Mod
Nope! Now I've got a lecture today.
If you keep hiding, I'm gonna walk over to the covert ops department and fill out a form D-6 Request for Execution/Assassination to have one of our guys shoot you in the head with a silenced pistol at point-blank range when you go to tie your shoe.