Orbiting and how to avoid it

Kunimitsu

GAME OVER
Rape-Slave
Please give the ladies some tips to how we can refrain from looking like we want men to orbit us here while not having to seem unfriendly.
I’m not even sure what the signs are.
Do you think it’s ever possible for a male and a female to foster a friendship without owing it in some way to lust and physical attraction?

Probably the most sensible advice.
Too bad you’d have to lie about a core part of your identity to make friends.
People may still figure out female due to how you are writing, it's usually rather easy for me to tell while chatting with someone.

Kunimitsu

GAME OVER
Rape-Slave
People may still figure out female due to how you are writing, it's usually rather easy for me to tell while chatting with someone.
I think I can write more neutral or masculine but it doesn’t feel natural to me as I’m pretty expressive as a person, and it isn’t something I’d do amongst friends as it feels really formal and cold.
At the end of the day I guess I’m guilty of being one of those emoji addicts. (`・∀・´)٩

Robtical

Weeaboo
Mod
The best way not to get orbiters is to say you're in a serious relationship or a young virgin. Anything other that then there will be guys trying to get your attention. If you notice having any cucked orbiters screen shot it so we can shame them.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Mod
What? This is pretty much the only type of girl I'd orbit.
Not with multiple other guys. Having an online relationship with her where she's not asking for money isn't orbiting, unless you're being used the same way with other men.

Mainländer

Weeaboo
Mod
Not with multiple other guys. Having an online relationship with her where she's not asking for money isn't orbiting, unless you're being used the same way with other men.
I considered my episode with Tahlia orbiting because I was obsessed by her, but yeah, I didn't give her money or anything. I did give her lots of gratuitous compliments though.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Mod
I considered my episode with Tahlia orbiting because I was obsessed by her, but yeah, I didn't give her money or anything. I did give her lots of gratuitous compliments though.
Complimenting a foid and spending too much time with her without her calling you her boyfriend would be considered light obriting.

feminismiscancer

Weeb
Staff member
Administrator
Mod
Mod
Men and women can't be friends when the only reason is that the woman finds the man unattractive and the man somehow believes that being friend zoned is better than losing total contact with her.
I don't even know why this should be explained to fellow "incels" I share a long post history with.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Mod
the hole finds the man unattractive and the man somehow believes that being friend zoned is better than losing total contact with her.
Men who think that way are cucks and should be exposed for what they are.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Mod

Kunimitsu

GAME OVER
Rape-Slave
The best way not to get orbiters is to say you're in a serious relationship or a young virgin. Anything other that then there will be guys trying to get your attention. If you notice having any cucked orbiters screen shot it so we can shame them.
Gotcha’. I’ll just try to be transparent and hope I don’t offend anyone.

Kunimitsu

GAME OVER
Rape-Slave
Men and holes can't be friends when the only reason is that the hole finds the man unattractive and the man somehow believes that being friend zoned is better than losing total contact with her.
I don't even know why this should be explained to fellow "incels" I share a long post history with.
A female here can only judge by personality of individuals, and that’s a main factor for some.
It’s difficult to say who here are truly incel because of appearance alone. I’ve seen many men on lookism or other picture rating sites who self identify as incel, where I found them to be perfectly fine looking and really couldn’t see what they see. I’ve fallen for men that would most likely be incel looking by these standards as well.
My thoughts are also that it would be difficult for a female to truly open up, trust and share personal information with someone that identifies as incel and participates actively in incel communities of a more misogynistic nature, alone from the fact that it’s hard to trust someone who seems to have made it their cause to hate your gender even without knowing you. How can you ever be sure that your personals details and pictures wouldn’t be shared and made a jester of? I know that would probably deter me or slow me down from attempting to build something serious with a person who identifies as incel or blackpilled.

A female here can only judge by personality of individuals, and that’s a main factor for some.
It’s difficult to say who here are truly incel because of appearance alone. I’ve seen many men on lookism or other picture rating sites who self identify as incel, where I found them to be perfectly fine looking and really couldn’t see what they see. I’ve fallen for men that would most likely be incel looking by these standards as well.

My thoughts are also that it would be difficult for a female to truly open up, trust and share personal information with someone that identifies as incel and participates actively in incel communities of a more misogynistic nature, alone from the fact that it’s hard to trust someone who seems to have made it their cause to hate your gender even without knowing you. How can you ever be sure that your personals details and pictures wouldn’t be shared and made a jester of? I know that would probably deter me or slow me down from attempting to build something serious with a person who identifies as incel or blackpilled.
It's actually a coping mechanism, since they have been unable to get a girlfriend they cope with females being bad and this is why we see a lot of misogyny on incel forums. Incel.is is really toxic and i am sure getting laid will become harder once you start posting there, i myself should probably spend less time on internet and shit but i am addicted i guess.

Lookism isn't really an incel forum, the admin there is a slayer and many of the posters there are doing better then average too.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Mod
Showing ass, boob, and face pictures wearing a lot of makeup is also collecting orbiters. If you want to share pictures to verify you're a foid share them with the staff first and they'll tell you which ones are appropriate to share with the rest of the site.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
It's fine, there won't be any females that will stay on this site for more than a week.

I say with the utmost confidence, that females here are more likely to be made fun of than orbited here.

To answer your question, as much as I want such to be true, a bond between a straight male and female will never be able to form due to the nature of such a relationship. The only bond that could take place is between a gay male and straight female, because there's no attraction present in that friendship.

If you find yourself welcome posting here, you really need to see some kind of therapist. If it's because you want to post about your "troubles", there are female "incel" forums out there for you to mope about your "issues". In saying this I don't intend to be hostile nor in any way kind, it's merely a suggestion as I can't find any possible reason as to why a female would want to post here.

Other than validation of course.

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
I’ve been here for more than a week and by far the longest. I was invited here and have been learning a lot ever since. There are some beliefs and statements that others have made that’s I can understand and relate to. There are even times where I have spoken to a few on this forum via VC (on discord)

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Mod
I’ve been here for more than a week and by far the longest. I was invited here and have been learning a lot ever since. There are some beliefs and statements that others have made that’s I can understand and relate to. There are even times where I have spoken to a few on this forum via VC (on discord)
unnamed (2).gif

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
What a peculiar specimen, well, you can continue by your own leisure. "Relatability" isn't the first thing that comes to my mind when it comes to most of the posts here, maybe this fulfills some kind of empty feeling in yourself. Whether that feeling is empathy or the euphoria of the tears of many hardships being spilt before the users of this site, I will not know.

There's no turning back at this point for me, a remnant of a broken soul trying to forge something. These are my brothers in arms, though I will never accept you, if you're truly here with good intentions then for that I offer you a silent nod.