Orbiting and how to avoid it

Robtical

Weeaboo
Shameless orbiting cuck
Showing ass, boob, and face pictures wearing a lot of makeup is also collecting orbiters. If you want to share pictures to verify you're a foid share them with the staff first and they'll tell you which ones are appropriate to share with the rest of the site.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Mod
It's fine, there won't be any females that will stay on this site for more than a week.

I say with the utmost confidence, that females here are more likely to be made fun of than orbited here.

To answer your question, as much as I want such to be true, a bond between a straight male and female will never be able to form due to the nature of such a relationship. The only bond that could take place is between a gay male and straight female, because there's no attraction present in that friendship.

If you find yourself welcome posting here, you really need to see some kind of therapist. If it's because you want to post about your "troubles", there are female "incel" forums out there for you to mope about your "issues". In saying this I don't intend to be hostile nor in any way kind, it's merely a suggestion as I can't find any possible reason as to why a female would want to post here.

Other than validation of course.

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
I’ve been here for more than a week and by far the longest. I was invited here and have been learning a lot ever since. There are some beliefs and statements that others have made that’s I can understand and relate to. There are even times where I have spoken to a few on this forum via VC (on discord)

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
I’ve been here for more than a week and by far the longest. I was invited here and have been learning a lot ever since. There are some beliefs and statements that others have made that’s I can understand and relate to. There are even times where I have spoken to a few on this forum via VC (on discord)
unnamed (2).gif

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Mod
What a peculiar specimen, well, you can continue by your own leisure. "Relatability" isn't the first thing that comes to my mind when it comes to most of the posts here, maybe this fulfills some kind of empty feeling in yourself. Whether that feeling is empathy or the euphoria of the tears of many hardships being spilt before the users of this site, I will not know.

There's no turning back at this point for me, a remnant of a broken soul trying to forge something. These are my brothers in arms, though I will never accept you, if you're truly here with good intentions then for that I offer you a silent nod.

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
All I have to really say is getting to know someone speaks volumes. If you have the ability to hate the opposite sex due to previous and personal issues I don’t blame you. There are women like myself who have had problems with men but still are willing to befriend and join in arms. With that I don’t mind speaking to anyone else on VC and neither does a friend of mine :v