Possible Google Engineeer + twitter mob buries attempts to bury SEO for the incel wiki once it starts to become popular

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
Incels.wiki is not officially tied to any particular forum, but the incels.co admins host the wiki because they are good at hosting and it was their idea after myself and others started getting into daily heated arguments with Wikipedia admins. Randy also was the one who installed Mediawiki and does daily monitoring of backlinks/SEO. The main writers have been myself and some random dude named TheBreeze.

Full explanation from Randy below
Manipulation of Search Results of our wiki by a possible Google Engineer on Twitter

If you were banned having an account by Serge or someone else, it's worth pointing out that we accept IP edits without an account, and we accept them at like a 97% rate.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
If you were banned having an account by Serge or someone else, it's worth pointing out that we accept IP edits without an account, and we accept them at like a 97% rate.
So how you avoid getting kicked off the wiki by Sarge, despite posting publicly how to circumvent bans?

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
Serge also posted how to do IP edits on incels.co to people who don't have accounts. If an edit is submitted by IP related to something that someone got banned for then it most likely won't get accepted.

Incels.wiki is just one wiki, I spend most my time trying to build other sites. Don't know what you or others were banned for if people from here were on it. Although I know superbros was banned for editing the knajjd page in a negative light. Regardless, I don't care for drama about incels.co mods etc...

As far as my relationship with people in the incelosphere, I try to treat everyone the same regardless of their background and am generally nice to everyone.... or I block them, one or the other. So far, that has worked for me.

Last edited:

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
As far as my relationship with people in the incelosphere, I try to treat everyone the same regardless of their background and am generally nice to everyone.... or I block them, one or the other. So far, that has worked for me.
That's the right thing to do in all honesty.