Ragefuel Rabbit banned Weebs

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 2.52.21 PM.png

Lol i am not surprised.

I still have my account | Rabbit but i will not do too much streaming there, it's too hard to get watchers and they often leave in the middle of an anime or whatever you are watching.

Whatever man.

Sieg heil and all that.

Also, yeah most people will just end up leaving because of other copes they've got on their list.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
So what kind of stuff gets people banned? I think it could be worthwhile to create another one and keep to the purpose of putting anime and other yellowpilled stuff on there. The RGIF rabbit stream still exists although it's not active right now.

How many friends do you think the channel had when it got shut down? Probably like 100, right?

Last edited:

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
So what kind of stuff gets people banned? I think it could be worthwhile to create another one and keep to the purpose of putting anime and other yellowpilled stuff on there. The RGIF rabbit stream still exists although it's not active right now.

How many friends do you think the channel had when it got shut down? Probably like 100, right?
Almost 200 I think, that's why we have to get them to sign up to weebs so we can regroup. The rabbit stream helped bring in a good amount of members.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Because it streamed youtube videos of jb's doing yoga.
Yeah but were guys hanging around making lewd comments? Wasn't there a guy on there who was an activist, trying to expose rabbit for allowing pedo commentary and whatnot?

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
Yeah but were guys hanging around making lewd comments? Wasn't there a guy on there who was an activist, trying to expose rabbit for allowing pedo commentary and whatnot?
Yeah, what a faggot. Makes you want to keep doing it just so he doesn't think he won to mess up his soy boner.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Were they nude? 3D or 2D?
Yoga and gymnastics girls are all-but-nude, they're wearing such tight and translucent outfits. Kinda funny, we see girls walk down the street all the time in tight yoga pants that are supposedly not a form of indecent exposure, and we're misogynistic if we objectify them by looking at them. Same deal if you make lewd comments about yoga/gymnastics girls online, even though a lot of times, the whole point of what they do is to get millions of views by having men look at their bodies. In the case of the younger girls, though, who are like seven or whatever, who's to say their dads or whomever really give a shit if anyone posts lewd comments about them?

objectifying.jpg