SHOAHED Raped multiple Towncel Alts and IPs just now

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
tbhngl
I'm sick of this fag attacking me and the site. I'm done playing games. I'm going to show him who's the bluepilled cuck.
Also I DM'ed the users that I suspect are Towncel Alts

Last edited:

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
He keeps attacking and harassing us
that's vague as fuck.
he simply speaks his mind unfiltered from what I have seen. he bitched about VF which was legit.

yes I could be wrong but you don't give me any exact specific actual examples to see your side.

I was also told he tried to dox @RegisterUserName but I cant see how that would be possible for a simple user to do.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
that's vague as fuck.
he simply speaks his mind unfiltered from what I have seen. he bitched about VF which was legit.

yes I could be wrong but you don't give me any exact specific actual examples to see your side.

I was also told he tried to dox @RegisterUserName but I cant see how that would be possible for a simple user to do.
Don't forget he's insulting you, too. I'll keep editing this.
LifeFuel bluepilled shit-anime watchers.is
LOL cucks.is
JFL at thinking being a mod is earned

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
that's vague as fuck.

He's pretty harmless but he sent Register a deceptive link to an IP grabber site.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
harmful links are a red line indeed.
He only did that to get banned, because he knew it was a red line. Also, if someone clicks on a sketchy link, that's kinda on them.

Your IP address can get grabbed from a lot of places. If you're trying to eliminate all risk of your IP address leaking, you may as well quit the Internet.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
He only did that to get banned, because he knew it was a red line. Also, if someone clicks on a sketchy link, that's kinda on them.

Your IP address can get grabbed from a lot of places. If you're trying to eliminate all risk of your IP address leaking, you may as well quit the Internet.
No he made the post to cope; he made it after I clocked him. It's like a criminal sneaking into someone's house, taking their TV, and about to sneak out of the door when the neighbors dog catches them and they say to the police "well I was actually trying to get caught".