Serious READ THIS NOW!!!: (((They))) know about us

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
You know, I just don't understand why people are literally obsessed with us....
It's because there's a war going on to divide society into the groups of heroes, villains, and victims.

This has relevance too, when Incels.is says, "You're not a real incel." In other words, I'm not a victim. That doesn't mean I'm a villain, though; it could be that I'm a hero. A hero is someone with power who stands up for victims against villains. A victim, on the other hand, is by definition powerless against the villains, or else he wouldn't be a victim anymore. If I lack that power, then I'm just another victim if I get persecuted, but incels might say, "You're the wrong kind of victim to hang out with us; this is only a forum for a particular kind of victim."

If you're a strong enough villain that you can defeat the heroes and become all-powerful and dominant enough to suppress any competing narratives, then you get to reclassify yourself as the hero, and your adversaries as villains, because the winners write the history books. That's what the feminists are trying to do -- they want to say that they're the heroes, that women are the victims, and that incels are the villains.

Regardless of what we are (heroes, victims, or villains), we need to gain power and even supremacy, because once we have that, we can fuck all the bitches we want, and they'll have to rationalize it by looking at us as heroes, since it's in female nature to worship and obey power. Once we gain the power to become rapists, femoids will have to yield to being our rape-slaves, to the point that it won't even be rape anymore because they'll view it as normal; it'll be "internalized patriarchal norms" or whatever feminists call it. They'll just open their legs to us just like they do everything else in life that they consider their role, since women are such followers.

A new truth has to go through the stages of being ignored, ridiculed, fought against, and then accepted. The truth that we, the would-be rapists, are the good guys, is now in the stage of being ridiculed by Kiwi Farms.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Never let out any personal information about yourself anywhere public, I got doxxed but I'm lucky it was in a private community of fellow incels.

Be careful though, those bastards are persistent and will try to destroy you.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Never let out any personal information about yourself anywhere public, I got doxxed but I'm lucky it was in a private community of fellow incels.

There's not really much to destroy, though. "Ooh they doxxed me and now my career prospects are destroyed, so instead of getting to slave away so I can wife up some overpriced aging roastie and make 1.5 kids that I'll probably lose in the frivorce, now I have to accept neetbuxx and continue masturbating."

@FukkenLoser used to worry about that stuff, saying he had some kind of life ahead of him. What a joke

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV

Alright thanks boyo, I can dodge them well.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV

Besides being on Incels.is and this fourm, I haven't harassed anyone or did any stupid shit online AT ALL. And I never give out personal info. I'm going to lay low, hell I planned on being a YT/Streamer and I don't need these cucks remembering what I did years later. Hopefully they do leave me alone like you guys say.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Besides being on Incels.is and this fourm, I haven't harassed anyone or did any stupid shit online AT ALL. And I never give out personal info. I'm going to lay low, hell I planned on being a YT/Streamer and I don't need these cucks remembering what I did years later. Hopefully they do leave me alone like you guys say.
It's hard to do anything these days, because just expressing a dissident opinion is treated like a crime that should bar you from employment, or being involved in any major online communities, etc.