Roosh's "6 Reasons Why I Probably Won’t Get Married" is such a cope

AsianBoss

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Cool Ass Dude
He doesn't even mention anything about being a nonwhite who insists on getting with a white chick.
In a way, I don't have much of a choice since most of the blacks are taken, plus, I do have a preference for Asians and whites anyway

L

Leucosticte

In a way, I don't have much of a choice since most of the blacks are taken, plus, I do have a preference for Asians and whites anyway
How do they end up being taken, when they're possibly the least desirable race of women on the planet? Can't you just find a girl whose boo is in prison and be this guy?

RegisterUserName

?????
Staff member
Junior Deputy Under-Assistant Vice Sub-Weeb
So basically, he's coping that he is mildly autistic and 'doesn't want to share a bed', is antisocial and had a 'rigid routine'. Jfl...

L

Leucosticte

So basically, he's coping that he is mildly autistic and 'doesn't want to share a bed', is antisocial and had a 'rigid routine'. Jfl...
Chicks don't want a dude who's going to be constantly bothering them anyway. They want a guy to get somewhat absorbed in his work and hobbies, and only give them a certain amount of attention.

RegisterUserName

?????
Staff member
Junior Deputy Under-Assistant Vice Sub-Weeb
Chicks don't want a dude who's going to be constantly bothering them anyway. They want a guy to get somewhat absorbed in his work and hobbies, and only give them a certain amount of attention.
He has to be attractive first, though, otherwise he's just a shut in neglectful creep.

6 Reasons Why I Probably Won’t Get Married

He doesn't even mention anything about being a nonwhite who insists on getting with a white chick. I mean, it's doable, but he's working at a disadvantage.
LOL white normie COPE alert,white women worship ethnic thugs, your daughter will probably be a whore to niggers tbh. It is the reality of all white women they hate white men, just look on twitter to see how they feel.

L

Leucosticte

LOL white normie COPE alert,white women worship ethnic thugs, your daughter will probably be a whore to niggers tbh. It is the reality of all white women they hate white men, just look on twitter to see how they feel.
He's trying to marry a virginal young white chick, though, not just fuck a white slut.

GL with proving that with stats.