Seems like blackpill.is is now more active because of that (those?) female(s?)

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
Imagine if there were 20 femoids.

Oh, nevermind. I saw.

Anyway, not even semi-popular videogame forums have 20 (active) females.

And the characters are all ultachad, so you know they have some pretty hardcore female followers (few as they are).

Jfl if you think any incel site will get more than seven (active females) at the most.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
Jfl if you think any incel site will get more than seven (active females) at the most.
There will be way more than that before the end of summer.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
yeah, better to keep foids around, i think i was misguided with the "ban all foids"

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
yeah, better to keep foids around, i think i was misguided with the "ban all foids"
cuck. its activity for sure but not the good kind. every time a foid comes this forum forgets its purpose and worships foids like the sun

I never thought I would say this, but it's a necessary evil right now.

We need the attention of more Whitecels via increased web traffic.

It's the only way our race will survive the Soypocalypse tbh.

Impure fancies

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator

Impure fancies

I don't see any orbiters. The concerns about having foids were all bullshit.
We are just cucks for their validation, too much attention is put towards them. Reminds me of my subhumanity

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
We are just cucks for their validation, too much attention is put towards them. Reminds me of my subhumanity
Replying to their comments isn't orbitting. It doesn't even qualify as attention.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
i agree, i was concerned, but the user base here is 100% based
They act like we'll turn into cucktears just because there's a few foids around for our amusement. Cucktears worship the foids on their forum, here they're treated as second class users, big difference.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
They act like we'll turn into cucktears just because there's a few foids around for our amusement. Cucktears worship the foids on their forum, here they're treated as second class users, big difference.
the only foids that stick here for long are masochist, as they are pretty much bullied 24/7

Impure fancies

Replying to their comments isn't orbitting. It doesn't even qualify as attention.
i wasn't talking about orbiting in that instance, i was talking about how we're cucks who even allow them on our forums and give us false hope, reminds trucels of their subhumanity. having foids is cucked tbh. whatever tho, they only have their pussies to offer jfl.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
i wasn't talking about orbiting in that instance, i was talking about how we're cucks who even allow them on our forums and give us false hope, reminds trucels of their subhumanity. having foids is cucked tbh. whatever tho, they only have their pussies to offer jfl.
It's not false hope. Watch in a few months when users on here start getting laid.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
It's okay, usually I end up driving them away anyway. Like this Dahlia chick, she said I was abusing her because I said that the reason she doesn't have any man is that she devoted herself to a bunch of paper-pushing in an office somewhere instead of doing whatever she needed to do to find and pursue love.

Our culture, though, told her to be that way; they say it's heroic to try to be the next Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Most chicks, though, will never rise to that level; and even if they do, it's probably because they got elevated just for being chicks. On the Basis of Sex - Wikipedia

But as men, it was our job to rape-enslave rather than letting them waste their lives working for corporate America. It looks like we'll continue to see the degeneration of our kind, though, as we slip further into an Idiocracy-style dysgenic system.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
By Pursue love she meant chad cock.
How the fuck would you enslave something like that? That roastbeef votes and enslaves you.