Seems like blackpill.is is now more active because of that (those?) female(s?)

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
It's not false hope. Watch in a few months when users on here start getting laid.
gCmzZRP.gif

You can't seriously believe that,it seems to be that all the girls who find out about Nathan's sites either come from u or Nathan,

Idk where u meet these girls from but so far you must've spoken to quite a few yet none have been your gf.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
You can't seriously believe that,it seems to be that all the girls who find out about Nathan's sites either come from u or Nathan,

Idk where u meet these girls from but so far you must've spoken to quite a few yet none have been your gf.
The girls aren't our alts. They were trying to come before but they kept getting banned. Soon there will be hundreds of foids, then you'll see users getting gf's.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
The girls aren't our alts. They were trying to come before but they kept getting banned. Soon there will be hundreds of foids, then you'll see users getting gf's.
fucking caged,

Nathan has created 100 alts on this site.ded srs.(it's like 20 but 100 sounds better.)

Where do u meet these girls from?

They are all verified by Nathan and he just tells people they're girls and the incels here are so desperate they just want to believe so bad that it's a girl so they accept it.

I'm not hating,I hope you all get gfs,but you're delusional if you think girls are gonna come to be hurled abuse at by edgy sub3 basement dwellers.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
at this point
fucking caged,

Nathan has created 100 alts on this site.ded srs.(it's like 20 but 100 sounds better.)

They are all verified by Nathan and he just tells people they're girls and the incels here are so desperate they just want to believe so bad that it's a girl so they accept it.

I'm not hating,I hope you all get gfs,but you're delusional if you think girls are gonna come to be hurled abuse at by edgy sub3 basement dwellers.
i have no idea why nathan would do this, it's not like girls increase traffic that much really

i have no idea why nathan would do this, it's not like girls increase traffic that much really
I think any traffic is good traffic at this point.

I say this because this is the last free speech site on the internet, and we need all the help we can get.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
I think any traffic is good traffic at this point.

I say this because this is the last free speech site on the internet, and we need all the help we can get.
free speech is dead everywhere now, the only reason we have a bit of dreedom here is because of the very small user base

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator

I've talked to a couple on discord before so I know real girls come to the sites. Nathan never faked accounts before so I don't know why he'd do it now. It would take a lot of effort and time he'd probably be not willing to waste.
Some girls like hearing the ugly truth from ugly niggas.

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled.
C79E65AD-4DA5-4FE3-993E-EB020D06E718.png
I was lurking a few weeks ago on the site and was thinking of joining but then I saw this post and saw nothing getting done about it so that is a good enough reason for me to not join.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Somewhat buffles me why we have so little users when this sites are so much fun.