Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Last edited by a moderator:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Staff member
Super Mod
im not joining something thats gonna get me on a watchlist
Don't worry, we're changing the name to something less controversial than JBcels.fun. It's gonna be JBpill.is. "JBcels" possibly implies you're an exclusive hebephebophile (hebephebocel). "JBpill" just means you accept the truth about jailbaits' superiority to roasties.

Todesengel

sk0l sh00tr
Staff member
Mod
Don't worry, we're changing the name to something less controversial than JBcels.fun. It's gonna be JBpill.is. "JBcels" possibly implies you're an exclusive hebephebophile (hebephebocel). "JBpill" just means you accept the truth about ジャイルベイトs' superiority to roasties.
Still will get me on a watchlist.

Richardspencel

MOG or be MOGGED
Janitor
There shouldn't be multiple sites tbh,not enough traffic to justify splitting up the sites.not yet anyway.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Staff member
Super Mod
There shouldn't be multiple sites tbh,not enough traffic to justify splitting up the sites.not yet anyway.
Too early to tell. A lot of times a niche site can grow faster than a site with a broader agenda and membership. E.g., this site grows faster than Blackpill.is.

When there's a niche site, people are more focused, and the task at hand seems more achievable because it's narrower. Look at Wikipedia; what the community excels at is creating articles about cruft. Deletionist - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Their articles about broader topics often suck because nobody wants to tackle those.

Too early to tell. A lot of times a niche site can grow faster than a site with a broader agenda and membership. E.g., this site grows faster than Blackpill.is.

When there's a niche site, people are more focused, and the task at hand seems more achievable because it's narrower. Look at Wikipedia; what the community excels at is creating articles about cruft. Deletionist - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Their articles about broader topics often suck because nobody wants to tackle those.
Still using ED in 2018, you really are an old ass fucking man

Robtical

Wapanese
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol

Robtical

Wapanese
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol

Robtical

Wapanese
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Okay, so we need a logo now to replace "Xenforo". Are you going to make your own logo or are we making it for you? If we're making it, what font do you want? Thanks.
Not sure what i want, maybe something with the same colors as the vintologi flag(black and blue). It would be nice if someone made a good logo since i will focus on posting stuff and imroving my texts.

But i do not like the defualt theme, found no easy way to change it via settings.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Staff member
Super Mod
Not sure what i want, maybe something with the same colors as the vintologi flag(black and blue).

But i do not like the defualt theme, found no easy way to change it via settings.
We have a few other styles lying around (mostly dark themes) that we have to install from the command line. If you see one you like on one of the other sites, let @FeminismIsCancer or me know and we can install it. I'd have to dig up his instructions on how to do it, though.

In the admin panel, you can go into Style properties and find some settings (palette, etc.) that you can change.

We have a few other styles lying around (mostly dark themes) that we have to install from the command line. If you see one you like on one of the other sites, let @FeminismIsCancer or me know and we can install it. I'd have to dig up his instructions on how to do it, though.

In the admin panel, you can go into Style properties and find some settings (palette, etc.) that you can change.
I like the blackpill.is and Truecels style, ideally the forum should habe it's own style.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Staff member
Super Mod
I'll set up the style myself

At least the defualt one

I am starting to like the dark theme i am working on

www.vintologi.com
All right. Lemme know (or let @FeminismIsCancer know) if you need anything done at the command line. He and I are sometimes online at different times (lately I seem to be going to sleep in the morning and waking up in the afternoon).

Robtical

Wapanese
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol