Based & Redpilled Sign up to all the other blackpill sites

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
Yeah, I'm just wondering if Xenforo has any advantages over Forumotion.
You have to buy a gay fucking license for Xenforo
Incels.is and Looksmax actually use Xenforo, and it's very easy to navigate compared to Forumotion.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
nah i think manking 5 diferent websites was a ba idea, you guys should focus on only one website, and this one is by far the most sucefull one

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
nah i think manking 5 diferent websites was a ba idea, you guys should focus on only one website, and this one is by far the most sucefull one
Do you really want all of adolf512's vintologi talk over here, though? And all of Inceptor's Islam talk?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
i have no idea who are this guys, but they sound like extremist of some kind
Our whole concept was, we were going to find a place for all the extremists who got banned from Incels.is, by giving them their own forums. Those who are too lazy or otherwise unable to build up their own successful forums, though, can hang out at Blackpill.is - Take the blackpill!

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Our whole concept was, we were going to find a place for all the extremists who got banned from Incels.is, by giving them their own forums. Those who are too lazy or otherwise unable to build up their own successful forums, though, can hang out at Blackpill.is - Take the blackpill!
i just want a place like incels.co but just more chill, the mods there are way too neurotical

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
What are some examples of forums out there that you consider well-moderated?
most forums i had been in the moderation was ok, generally the bad moderation only come from mods that A: are too unprofessional and narcistic (generally liberals, extre credits discord serve is great example of cancer like that) or B: have a ban hammer fetish (like incels.co)

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
most forums i had been in the moderation was ok, generally the bad moderation only come from mods that A: are too unprofessional and narcistic (generally liberals, extre credits discord serve is great example of cancer like that) or B: have a ban hammer fetish (like incels.co)
Okay, well, we can try this. But how do we define success? Incels.co has >100 active users, but we don't consider them a success because it's hard to even stay a member of there very long without getting kicked off. So let's see suppose we get our site to a similar level of activity, or at least something like 10x or 20x more active than our site is now. But let's suppose we also ban a lot of people. How do we conclude that we've built a better site than what they have; how do we determine and measure that?

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Okay, well, we can try this. But how do we define success? Incels.co has >100 active users, but we don't consider them a success because it's hard to even stay a member of there very long without getting kicked off. So let's see suppose we get our site to a similar level of activity, or at least something like 10x or 20x more active than our site is now. But let's suppose we also ban a lot of people. How do we conclude that we've built a better site than what they have; how do we determine and measure that?
i think we could measure that by the amount of high quality post we have a day, despise their website being quite active the quality of post have been failing down, and i blame that on the constant stress of the users, you can see the blackpillpress(one of the best posters there) haveing discussion with the mods in the ban discussion megathread

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
i think we could measure that by the amount of high quality post we have a day, despise their website being quite active the quality of post have been failing down, and i blame that on the constant stress of the users, you can see the blackpillpress(one of the best posters there) haveing discussion with the mods in the ban discussion megathread
Some would also say, there are just only so many blackpills you can drop before it starts to become repetitious. But maybe there's always more to explore, and for some reason people just don't feel motivated, or they kicked out the high IQ users because they were too popular and/or controversial. Or maybe a lot of the high IQ users just didn't go along with certain groupthink/dogma that they disagreed with, because they were independent thinkers.

Another problem is that anyone who revealed their IRL identity got attacked as a fakecel. E.g., BrendioEEE got attacked as being a fatcel and therefore a volcel, once he started creating videos.

Ours is a tough struggle, because we're trying to present politically incorrect truths during a time that's intolerant of free speech, and we have a lot of internal divisions to deal with.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
so many blackpills you can drop before it starts to become repetitious.
nah buddy, the potential off the blackpill is infinite, we just need a enviroment that contribute to it, the blackpill is objectively looking at the tecnological impact at human society and trying to understand how it works as if it was some kind of animal documentary.

i also like blackpill culture, where people create their own worlds and concepts to describe modern society and it's issues that most normies are oblivious to.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
But let's suppose we also ban a lot of people. How do we conclude that we've built a better site than what they have; how do we determine and measure that?
A site is successful if they have many active users, popularity, and aren't ban happy cucks.