So Pandoroux

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Why don't you just find some male virgin who doesn't smoke weed or drink alcohol, and go jump his bones, and GTFO of here? Geez.

You keep talking about how good men won't approach you. So just find some guy who meets your standards, and act flirty toward him till he approaches you.

It sounds like you have a few criteria of what you want in a man, that still leaves a huge swathe of the population that would be eligible, yet here you are, still single. What gives?

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
I’ve tried and so has my friend. We speak to Robby on vc about the issues we face everyday now. It really isn’t as easy as you think as the men who approach us only want hookups.

Ps: this also includes us approaching them :v

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I’ve tried and so has my friend. We speak to Robby on vc about the issues we face everyday now. It really isn’t as easy as you think as the men who approach us only want hookups.

Ps: this also includes us approaching them :v
How do you define "only want hookups"? You mean they don't offer you a ring right off the bat? Anyway, if you're going to be traditional, it's really your dad who's supposed to find you a husband anyway. Tell him, "There's a guy from Catlett, Virgina who wants to make me his basement rape-slave" so we can get the ball rolling on this. Thanks.

P.S. Also see if your dad can pay for your Greyhound bus trip over here, because I'm kinda broke rn

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
No I wouldn’t want to marry someone so soon. I tend to get to know people for who they really are after a couple of months to a few years. People just message/speak to me and pretty much ask if I want to hook up (sex related). There have been times where people will ask for an open relationship and I don’t believe in that either.

I can’t ask my father because of other reasons that I won’t talk about in public.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Also you do realize that there’s another girl on this forum right? You don’t have to pretend you’re interested in me anymore. I’m pretty sure she’s white too so that’s a plus for you :L

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
No I wouldn’t want to marry someone so soon. I tend to get to know people for who they really are after a couple of months to a few years. People just message/speak to me and pretty much ask if I want to hook up (sex related).
If you tell them "I'm waiting till marriage to have sex" and then they ask for sex, that's a marriage proposal. Anyway, even after "a couple of months to a few years" you still wouldn't be able to judge properly who's going to be a good husband, because only men have the ability to assess other men's suitability like that. And it doesn't take such a long time as what you're suggesting either.

I can’t ask my father
That's your problem; you're trying to be traditional but not bringing him into the loop, so you're going to fail.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
If you tell them "I'm waiting till marriage to have sex" and then they ask for sex, that's a marriage proposal. Anyway, even after "a couple of months to a few years" you still wouldn't be able to judge properly who's going to be a good husband, because only men have the ability to assess other men's suitability like that. And it doesn't take such a long time as what you're suggesting either.

traditional but not bringing him into the loop, so you're going to fail.
Given your history I can see why you’d think that would be a marriage proposal. Some men tend to use women and be on their way. It would make more sense to deny sex until marriage. In terms of having a committed significant other you can never tell if they’ll leave you. Isnt that’s why you’re divorced?

Even if it was traditional you’d still be out of the loop not included 🤷🏻‍♀️

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
In terms of having a committed significant other you can never tell if they’ll leave you. Isnt that’s why you’re divorced?
I had chicks not only leaving but also getting restraining orders, filing rape accusations, etc. Those are ways of coercing a man to agree to a divorce.

Even if it was traditional you’d still be out of the loop not included 🤷🏻‍♀️
How do you know? Maybe your dad's a closet pedophile sympathizer. Most men are.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I had chicks not only leaving but also getting restraining orders, filing rape accusations, etc. Those are ways of coercing a man to agree to a divorce.

How do you know? Maybe your dad's a closet pedophile sympathizer. Most men are.
I just don’t want to have to deal with what you’re going through is all.

If my dad was one I’m sure I’d see signs. It’s not like he’s ever done something

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I just think about it because it's the kind of stuff I want to do after we make some cute mulatto daughters.
That’s not happening ever lol

Also is there a kind of juice that you dislike?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
That’s not happening ever lol
What if I kidnap and torture you till you put out? Maybe I'll just waterboard you or something till you open your legs. Your survival instinct will force you to cooperate.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
What if I kidnap and torture you till you put out? Maybe I'll just waterboard you or something till you open your legs. Your survival instinct will force you to cooperate.
I rather just die

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
It's easy to say that now, but the thought of having my babies is going to sound a lot more appealing when the alternative is to feel like you're drowning. Don't worry, we'll be the cutest lil couple, honeybun.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
It's easy to say that now, but the thought of having my babies is going to sound a lot more appealing when the alternative is to feel like you're drowning.
This is where I call your bluff again

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Also you do realize that there’s another girl on this forum right? You don’t have to pretend you’re interested in me anymore. I’m pretty sure she’s white too so that’s a plus for you :L
That one's taken, which means she's just like used garbage. Yuck.