So Pandoroux

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
*it's were, also @Leucosticte and @Robtical I told you she's only here for shits and giggles, she want's you to suffer.
I wrote that in a hurry. Also I spoke to Robby on vc several times with a friend of mine. Anyway I already commented on this earlier. You can stop trying to instigate, ty

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Only whores do that sorry. Go ask another girl
I'm an aspiring artist and your nudes can serve as inspiration during my figure drawing learning process. Are you trying to say that the girls who pose for these great works are just whores?!

Last edited:

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Since my direct approach hasn't been working too well, hopefully your reverse psychology will be more effective.
Do better. Also my friend and I got bored so here

Attachments

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Nude self-photography is an art form; when are you going to show us your talent
I’m like ok at drawing. It could be better. The raccoon is my favorite. For the ones that’s have whitening on it in can post those in pms for the original picture. I was going to turn those into fc cards for Pokémon

Attachments

I’m like ok at drawing. It could be better. The raccoon is my favorite. For the ones that’s have whitening on it in can post those in pms for the original picture. I was going to turn those into fc cards for Pokémon
I wish I could draw like you, I can barely do a stick figures. Keep up the good work, and I bet that you will be amazing at drawing.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
She

I wish I could draw like you, I can barely do a stick figures. Keep up the good work, and I bet that you will be amazing at drawing.
I don’t really draw anymore. Once upon a time in middle school I wanted to be an animator like my friend. My mom says I draw demons and she laughed at my creativity. If I do decide to draw it’s when im extremely upset