So Pandoroux

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
You only think you know him, because he's only shown you one side of himself. Just the other day, Robby was telling me, "I saw a baby crow land on my yard, and I sneaked up on it and grabbed it by the neck and ripped out each of its feathers one by one, as it squawked in pain, till finally I threw it into a container of stray kittens I'd captured by luring them into my basement with dishes of tuna fish; and after those kittens got done sadistically toying with it and finally killing it, I then threw the kittens into a terrarium full of pythons who dispatched them with the efficiency of Luka Magnotta's pets."

I told him, "That's terrible" but he just laughed and then changed the subject to what he's going to do to Pandoroux after he entices her into trusting him. It was so shocking in the ingenious horror of what his mind came up with for what would be in store for her that I can't even bear to repeat it.

you called @Robtical a cuck? harsh man
I only mean it in the nicest way. Besides, I have to disparage and slander competing males so I can have the best chance of obtaining pussy from the available potential mates.

Last edited:

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
It’s too early for this. I’m going back to bed

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
It’s too early for this. I’m going back to bed
Shocking revelations, I know. But wait, there's more. Much more. But I'll have to get to that later.

The fact remains, your only hope for remaining safe is to put all your trust in me, and let me be your new protector and master. All I ask in return is unlimited access to your three holes whenever I want.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Shocking revelations, I know. But wait, there's more. Much more. But I'll have to get to that later.

The fact remains, your only hope for remaining safe is to put all your trust in me, and let me be your new protector and master. All I ask in return is unlimited access to your three holes whenever I want.
I rather get hit by a car

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Have fun doing that while you're stuck in Virginia
*ques laughter*

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Joke's on you; you couldn't even spell "cues" properly. That means you just lost the argument.
I can admit when I make a mistake. I don’t really put much thought talking to you if I’m honest. It’s the same conversation every single day

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I can admit when I make a mistake. I don’t really put much thought talking to you if I’m honest. It’s the same conversation every single day
This is a site for boys and girls, not asexual creatures that refuse to participate in the mating process.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I really don’t care. Pandoroux, sardonyx, etc aren’t even close to my real tag names. They’re alternation igns.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I really don’t care. Pandoroux, sardonyx, etc aren’t even close to my real tag names. They’re alternation igns.
What are you doing here anyway; I thought you were banned.

Anyway, you were supposed to get upset and cause drama over getting impersonated.

Last edited: