Suicidefuel TFW she won't be your gf even after you threaten to end your own life

RegisterUserName

πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•
Administrator
I almost envy your erratic and bipolar esque emotions. It's at least better than feeling practically nothing, and I think it would be beneficial to motivate myself. I mean, for example, you fell "in love" with Florelle so easily, and you were so motivated that you thought of every way to make her happy and how you could be with her or whatever. And when she rejected you, you felt a strong urge to kill yourself and felt motivated towards it.

Homework Assignment from Professor Schutzstaffel:

Find all your previous oneitises and tell them you're going to rope if they don't agree to fuck.

I expect full results on Monday.

GameDevWeeb

γ‚ΉγƒˆγƒΌγ‚«γƒΌ
this only work if you are a foid trying to get a bf, foids simply doesen't have the instict to protect males from themselfs

GameDevWeeb

γ‚ΉγƒˆγƒΌγ‚«γƒΌ
I almost envy your erratic and bipolar esque emotions. It's at least better than feeling practically nothing, and I think it would be beneficial to motivate myself. I mean, for example, you fell "in love" with Florelle so easily, and you were so motivated that you thought of every way to make her happy and how you could be with her or whatever. And when she rejected you, you felt a strong urge to kill yourself and felt motivated towards it.
i alredy felt like that two or three times in my life, but i don't feel it anymore, i just know i'm a unlovable piece of shit

this only work if you are a foid trying to get a bf, foids simply doesen't have the instict to protect males from themselfs
So, what you're saying is, it doesn't matter what I do then?

No suicide threat: rejection.

Suicide threat: rejection.

Moralfag confirmed.

I'm gonna threaten suicide again in PM just because I can.

Faggot.

GameDevWeeb

γ‚ΉγƒˆγƒΌγ‚«γƒΌ
So, what you're saying is, it doesn't matter what I do then?

No suicide threat: rejection.

Suicide threat: rejection.

Moralfag confirmed.

I'm gonna threaten suicide again in PM just because I can.

Faggot.
go forward, you are beating your head against that wall

what do you mean with that?
moralfagottry is cance, it's letting emotions to conquer logic
I mean, you're the one who said moralfaggotry is cancer, but then you turn around and say threatening suicide is wrong.

Doesn't matter if it doesn't work or if it's wrong. She's still gonna fuck chad anyway.

I keep repeating this and you keep telling me it's not gonna work.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't work because she fucks chad either way. The end result is still the same.

GameDevWeeb

γ‚ΉγƒˆγƒΌγ‚«γƒΌ
I mean, you're the one who said moralfaggotry is cancer, but then you turn around and say threatening suicide is wrong.

Doesn't matter if it doesn't work or if it's wrong. She's still gonna fuck chad anyway.

I keep repeating this and you keep telling me it's not gonna work.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't work because she fucks chad either way. The end result is still the same.
i din't said it's wrong, i said it's not gonna work, "not going to work = imoral"

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レむプcel
Administrator
If suicidal ideation were a way to get pussy, there would be a lot more suicidal guys around

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レむプcel
Administrator
More often, they just kinda wish they were dead but don't feel like taking action when everyone is against their making that choice, and tries to cockblock them from it.

I opened up two repeat threads with all this on suicide .is because I'm still seething from the whole you-know-what deal.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レむプcel
Administrator
I opened up two repeat threads with all this on suicide .is because I'm still seething from the whole you-know-what deal.
Yeah, I don't blame you, she's a hot piece of ass and it's gotta be frustrating not getting to have it immediately, and especially not having any guarantee you'll EVER get it, even if you invest heavily in the relationship. Some dude from her neighborhood could swoop in and take that pussy you painstakingly tried over several months to get her to give up