It's Over The best you can get is a used up whore

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I also said she's an Outlier.

In PM anyway.

I'll make a public statement.
She's still an 18-yo virgin; they're usually all right, if they haven't already gone crazy from their femcelibate life under their dad's roof.

I thought she already sent nudes, so why would you want more?
Uh, I haven't seen anything that was rated anything more extreme than PG-13.

Robtical

Wapanese
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
I'd never commit to a used piece of 35 year old roast beef that can't pair bond. Might as well date my mom.

God, come on, @Swordstick...
I thought this was the one who had an inferiority complex around males or something, or maybe that was the other one over at blackpill.is
You know, as bluepilled as this sounds, I think she's actually the real deal.

I mean, I told her straight up that my intention was to get her to send me nudes, and all she did was say thanks for the compliment.

She could've did what Vanity had done and said yes, but deny me later, or say that I was sweet but no, but she didn't.

She was genuinely grateful.

I don't even mind that @Leucosticte seems to be closest to her. I was jealous of him and Vanitee during the #Nudegate2019, I admit that.

But, like the bluepilled beta that I am, I'm glad that Leucosticte and Florelle seem to have good rapport with each other.

Web traffic is up, Leucosticte has a genuine Outlier on his site, and our overall attitude over here has never been better.

Being a Betabroke is a low price to pay for that.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
You know, as bluepilled as this sounds, I think she's actually the real deal.

I mean, I told her straight up that my intention was to get her to send me nudes, and all she did was say thanks for the compliment.

She could've did what Vanity had done and said yes, but deny me later, or say that I was sweet but no, but she didn't.

She was genuinely grateful.

I don't even mind that @Leucosticte seems to be closest to her. I was jealous of him and Vanitee during the #Nudegate2019, I admit that.

But, like the bluepilled beta that I am, I'm glad that Leucosticte and Florelle seem to have good rapport with each other.

Web traffic is up, Leucosticte has a genuine Outlier on his site, and our overall attitude over here has never been better.

Being a Betabroke is a low price to pay for that.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I meant that
These chicks don't even show their faces when they do nudes. Or do they do that for you, @RegisterUserName ?
She's probably just "insecure" or whatever, aka fishing for compliments, wanting you to say that she's beautiful blah blah blah no matter what.

Robtical

Wapanese
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
It's not cucked to be happy for other blackpillers.