Based & Redpilled The Curious Case of VanityFairee

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Online interactions don’t correlate to IRL interactions. I get voice halo’d to fuck online, by both males and females. Yet I hate my voice. But a guarantee, that I’ve experienced in the past is that once my face is shown, I’m no longer someone a female will talk too. Females will use this online space because of the anonymity, because they can drop out at anytime after they’ve gotten their ‘fix’ so to speak. After they’re done using us. They interact with us online because it negates that IRL interaction bridge, so they’re safely able to derive and suck enjoyment without issue. To think they’re here for genuine reasons is again, pure delusion.
Sometimes these chicks come here and get rejected by the dudes they would've been interested in, though. E.g. MankoMonster got rejected by Kointo for being too ugly, after they'd talked awhile and she showed her pics.

A lot of times, guys don't really make a serious attempt to hit on these girls and try to get any pussy off them. I think part of the reason is that a lot of youngcels don't really know an approach that would work because they lack experience/instruction. They either are TOO direct ("show me your tits") or they orbit endlessly without stepping up to the plate. You have to find a happy medium.

Okay, so it's hypocritical. A lot of organizations are hypocritical. The Declaration of Independence says all men are created equal, yet this country embraced inequality by having slavery from the beginning. Treating all men as equal is not even an ideal worth trying to live up to, so we should probably purge it from the Declaration, but whatever.

Last edited:

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
Sometimes these chicks come here and get rejected by the dudes they would've been interested in, though. E.g. MankoMonster got rejected by Kointo for being too ugly, after they'd talked awhile and she showed her pics.

A lot of times, guys don't really make a serious attempt to hit on these girls and try to get any pussy off them. I think part of the reason is that a lot of youngcels don't really know an approach that would work because they lack experience/instruction. They either are TOO direct ("show me your tits") or they orbit endlessly without stepping up to the plate. You have to have a happy medium.
Again, that’s due to online interaction. A lack of expectation is natural. These same females, if they spent 1 hour outside and made the same effort would have no issue finding men who want to get with them. Making excuses for their shortcomings is enabling their ridiculous behaviour. Don’t babysit them because they’re too fucking stupid to realise how easy they have it. They’re akin to a starving child complaining about a feast because he doesn’t like the taste of a particular vegetable on the plate.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Again, that’s due to online interaction. A lack of expectation is natural. These same females, if they spent 1 hour outside and made the same effort would have no issue finding men who want to get with them.
Want to get with them sexually, or for a relationship? Most chicks at some point want a relationship.

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
Want to get with them sexually, or for a relationship? Most chicks at some point want a relationship.
Both. They can meet a plethora of men each day with either intention. But they will only ever lean towards men with the former in mind and then complain about it when they can find a man that “loves them for them”.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Both. They can meet a plethora of men each day with either intention. But they will only ever lean towards men with the former in mind and then complain about it when they can find a man that “loves them for them”.
Yeah, I don't know about that. The kind of chicks who come here are usually different from the norm. They usually have something about them that's weird and/or undesirable to Chad. A lot of them also have been treated poorly like Chad, so finally they come here.

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
Tomorrow is the one-month anniversary of when she started being active on the forum. Anyway, we pretty much see the outcome of her involvement here. Register got nudes; I'm trying to fuck her; and that's pretty much all there is to it. Everyone else doesn't like her because she's not giving them anything. I guess they don't find her pissing matches with, e.g., fukurou, entertaining either.

I wouldn't mind extending her time here by another month (especially since she's spent part of her first month here banned), but it sounds like a lot of people want her gone. Of course, if she becomes my rape-slave then she gets to come back.

@RegisterUserName says she hasn't broken any rules, but I think there's an unofficial rule that foids need to be either rape-slaves of a forum member or communal sluts (camwhores), and there's no room for foids who don't fall into one of those two categories. That's why we got rid of Pandoroux. Why do you only try to get Vanity's nudes
We want her gone as we are moral Aryanist men and we don't solicit among or co-exist with the immoral and filthy.

We want the immoralites, tribalists, and evil cleansed of our places, because we are more moral, honest, and compassionate than our foe. We must strike fear into the hearts of the enemy, making them fully aware of their crimes and the inevitable justice to meet them.

If an Incel/Aryanist refuses to let a Jew save his life, sit near him, or even talk to him, then why must the fortress of honor drop when it comes to a female?

This is the problem with the old 'statistical curve' ideology and exactly why the new Universal-Philosophical Blackpill must be instated, as in the old ideology the moment a foid sells herself, you're screwed. The worst of the worst may still live in the old ideology if they provide enough materialist compensation (i.e moral prostitution), but in the Blackpill, this will never be allowed. We will never sell morality for materialism.

Long Live Incelistan and the Incelistani-Aryanist Folk.

Long Live the Aryanist Truth of the Blackpill.

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
Yeah, I don't know about that. The kind of chicks who come here are usually different from the norm. They usually have something about them that's weird and/or undesirable to Chad. A lot of them also have been treated poorly like Chad, so finally they come here.
Ahh, so just because they’re unable to catch the top 9/10 or 10/10, even while denying the 4-8/10, they’re so hard done by. We should cater for them due to their own selfish and self made situation. We are to validate females who IRL would never give any of us so much as a sentence? Makes sense... there’s nothing that wrong with these females that they couldn’t stop being such cunts about their standards and actually tried to not treat a substandard (by their standards) male like a piece of dog shit

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Ahh, so just because they’re unable to catch the top 9/10 or 10/10, even while denying the 4-8/10, they’re so hard done by. We should cater for them due to their own selfish and self made situation. We are to validate females who IRL would never give any of us so much as a sentence? Makes sense... there’s nothing that wrong with these females that they couldn’t stop being such cunts about their standards and actually tried to not treat a substandard (by their standards) male like a piece of dog shit
If you don't want to cater to them, don't cater to them. Hold a higher standard and let some other guy with lower standards hit on them.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Why allow a fellow male to be subjugated like that though? That’s simply enabling such behaviour that needs to be abolished.
Yeah, but it's his choice. What about the guys who want to submit to findom? Are you against letting a guy do that, if he's weird or desperate enough to want to? Some guys put getting pussy above all else.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Yeah, but it's his choice. What about the guys who want to submit to findom? Are you against letting a guy do that, if he's weird or desperate enough to want to? Some guys put getting pussy above all else.
those guys are the root cucks that cause our inceldom in the first fucking place

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
those guys are the root cucks that cause our inceldom in the first fucking place
Explain how that works exactly. If he's getting pussy (even though he has to be a cuck to get it), how's he contributing to inceldom?

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Explain how that works exactly. If he's getting pussy (even though he has to be a cuck to get it), how's he contributing to inceldom?
now she has his money and help, and she doesn't need us.
now she is free to fuck thugs and he will still love and support her.
now a simple 20$ whore costs 400$!
he has inflated the prices.
and most of those cucks can support multiple sluts : hiring them to work at high position jobs, increasing AoC, firing incel on the sluts demands.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
now she has his money and help, and she doesn't need us.
now she is free to fuck thugs and he will still love and support her.
now a simple 20$ whore costs 400$!
he has inflated the prices.
and most of those cucks can support multiple sluts : hiring them to work at high position jobs, increasing AoC, firing incel on the sluts demands.
Well yeah, when you empower chicks, you contribute to your own inceldom, generally, before it's all over. Or you contribute to your own MGTOW-ism.