the economy is dogshit for young people

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
A place like Virginia involves multiple economies; the southwest part of Virginia is a totally different place from northern Virginia, for instance. The cost of living, the availability of jobs, and the pay rates are much different.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
A place like Virginia involves multiple economies; the southwest part of Virginia is a totally different place from northern Virginia, for instance. The cost of living, the availability of jobs, and the pay rates are much different.
still surprise me that with exception of DC alaska, and Haiwai nobody is making more than 25k a year

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Women, niggers and immigration fucked us all over.
kind of true, immigrants create more competion for low end jobs and women working also contribute to that

but i also think that automation, and excess of governament regulations are fucking people over

but i also think that automation, and excess of governament regulations are fucking people over
not kind of true. both are true.

automation fucked us over on the right end while immigration fucked us over on the left.

destroy both the robots and immigrants or give us free gibs (welfare) for life.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
not kind of true. both are true.

automation fucked us over on the right end while immigration fucked us over on the left.

destroy both the robots and immigrants or give us free gibs (welfare) for life.
i don't want wellfare, i want patriarchy

with wellfare it will atract horders off immirants
Not if it's male-only workfare and we ask the workfare recipients to neutralize all nonwhites.

Not only will most people walk away from workfare (as they do now) but they will also walk away even more when it comes to lethal border patrol.

No one but those who are really sure (and male) will take up a rifle and work for their Lethal Patrol paychecks.

People are already patrolling the border for free. Add a Workfare Border Program and you're got a self-sustaining economy right there because most people will gladly pay taxes to keep our borders safe (instead of paying the idiots we have now).