Rapefuel The identity of most girls on the internet and especially the "manosphere" revolves entirely around them having a vagina.

Anonymous_MG

ๅ›ฝๅฎถไธป็พฉ่€…
Mod
I'm curious, I've had many speculations as to why females would want to invade every single male-dominated space they could possibly invade. I'm brought to ideas of validation and their insistent need for attention, much like that of an infant misbehaves or goes out of its way to get attention. It's caused by their hormones, their need to feel affection and be approved in a social setting. Hence why these females, they post on incel sites in spite of the rhetoric, they invade traditionally male spaces constantly. It's natural, and it won't falter.

Should we decide to cave in, our foundation will crumble beneath our feet after a constant struggle.

Should be stand firm, we will be pressured from all sides.

But with a still and firm determination, I can infer we could conceivably stave off this menace from burning everything we've worked for like mere firewood.

True, It seems that most of them don't have anything else to bring to the table besides that they are women. It's rare to find one that has something more to bring to the table.