the monosphere is completely fragmented

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
different from feminist that operate like a unstoppable hive mind, the manosphere already divided up into incels, mgtows, puas ..., and this community further divides them because of bullies with too much power, backstabbing and just stupid internet drama.

foids lack any ability of critical thinking therefore anything handed to them in the feminist media will be accepted as truth and no father debates will be needed, feminism exist since 1790 but only gained power in 1920 because of the media, before media feminism was powerless.

their alck of critical thinking is a big advantage for uniting in hords of million and influencing the government trough "democracy" and brain washing cucks.

meanwhile man evolved a enormou amount of critical thinking and because of tht we end up dividing in a million communities, and worse we man try to bully each other as a mean to "enforce power" so we end up with bullies that uses all their free time dividing the community even more.

T

ThrowAway1

Tbh men are each other’s direct competitors for resources and females. Females are a collective.
I envy female friendships which are much stronger than male friendships.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
PUAs and Incels are pretty dead these days.

It's all about the resurgence of Lookists.

Tbh men are each other’s direct competitors for resources and females. Females are a collective.
I envy female friendships which are much stronger than male friendships.
Foids are jealous and bitter and dispise each other.

I have stronger relationships with anime characters than they do with each other.

L

Leucosticte

different from feminist that operate like a unstoppable hive mind, the manosphere already divided up into incels, mgtows, puas ..., and this community further divides them because of bullies with too much power, backstabbing and just stupid internet drama.

foids lack any ability of critical thinking therefore anything handed to them in the feminist media will be accepted as truth and no father debates will be needed, feminism exist since 1790 but only gained power in 1920 because of the media, before media feminism was powerless.

their alck of critical thinking is a big advantage for uniting in hords of million and influencing the government trough "democracy" and brain washing cucks.

meanwhile man evolved a enormou amount of critical thinking and because of tht we end up dividing in a million communities, and worse we man try to bully each other as a mean to "enforce power" so we end up with bullies that uses all their free time dividing the community even more.
Why don't you just translate this into something specific and say that the REAL problem is, @Zesto doesn't even want to show solidarity with the Sergosphere by having some icons for Incels.co, Looksmax, and Sanctioned Suicide.

You're just so cowardly that you have to speak in these generalities rather than directly saying what's up.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
Why don't you just translate this into something specific and say that the REAL problem is, @Zesto doesn't even want to show solidarity with the Sergosphere by having some icons for Incels.co, Looksmax, and Sanctioned Suicide.

You're just so cowardly that you have to speak in these generalities rather than directly saying what's up.
I don't like vcelguy either lmao.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator