The statistics don't tell the full story

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
screenshot-weebs.fun-2018-12-30-21-30-26.png

The chart makes it look like there's not a lot of activity, but part of that may be because we don't have Zesto around recruiting people and so on. We're going to have to do that work ourselves, and sometimes there'll be lead time while we ramp up.

One plus of our current situation is that it's pretty harmonious. We don't have a lot of drama and injustice like Incels.is does. Warnings and bans are almost unheard of around here. Nor are there conflicts, really, about what kind of content is appropriate here, because we have so many alternative venues to post to. Over at incels.is, the mods sometimes complained about my rapepills and pedopills; well, now I have RGIF for that. The only guy who doesn't have a place where he fits in is Towncel, but that's easily remedied. I could build him a site whenever he wants one, although I think @FeminismIsCancer should just give him the new Truecels to build.

All in all, the situation is pretty comfy. Yeah, it might not be as exciting as when the post rate is sky high, but that was mostly driven by Kointo and he could probably start doing that again whenever he wanted to.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
I could probably help recruit, but IDK

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Yeah I will. Mods are out of control and I hate seeing users being bullied for being under 18.
Why is it okay for mods to shill but we can't....
I think they may have banned the word "weebs.fun" on Incels.is; I'm not sure.