There Is No Greater Woman Than A Japanese Garufurendo

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol

Japanese girl's oppai may be small but they are firm, and perfectly proportioned. When you squeeze them they will feel all the sensation and give you that cat like squeal Asian girls when excited are famous for.

Compared to the massive udders of the western sow, sloppy and misshapen and having no sensation.

Cultured they are, playing instruments as Asian girls are known for, such as the violin, etc..

She'll help me study my kanji as well.

So smol and qt they are, unlike the large mannish and hulking western brute female.

Sorry my waifu, you will remain at your Burakku Kigyō because to bring you to the west would be to corrupt you, as the rotten bananas (westernized Asian women) are proof of.

And it is true, most Japanese girls aren't particular fanatics of anime as we imagine the average Japanese to be (otakus are outcasts in Japan as they are in the west) but a true Nihonese garufurendo will watch anime with you just because it makes you happy, and she wants you to be happy.

I dedicate my life to finding my own.

Sounds fun until you realize that it's expected of them to manage your income and shit. It would make me feel cucked ngl.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
Sounds fun until you realize that it's expected of them to manage your income and shit. It would make me feel cucked ngl.
Ahh yes I am very aware of that.

It really turns me on getting an allowance from my own money from my wife to spend like a little boy on toys (like new videogames).

You have to keep in mind, Japanese and Asians in general have a saver culture. They safe as much money as possible, and rarely waste it or spend needlessly.

So at least you would know your money is going to your bank account and not for extravagant shopping trips.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Some guys are into findom though. Sounds nightmarish to me; I can't imagine anything worse.

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
Ahh yes I am very aware of that.

It really turns me on getting an allowance from my own money from my wife to spend like a little boy on toys (like new videogames).

You have to keep in mind, Japanese and Asians in general have a saver culture. They safe as much money as possible, and rarely waste it or spend needlessly.

So at least you would know your money is going to your bank account and not for extravagant shopping trips.

good thing im asian

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol

good thing im asian
You need a Japanese waifu to manage that for you.

Your westernized banana ass is liable to squander it all on some crypto-coin scam or something else.

An Asian woman would take care of that for you.

I am looking forward to giving my waifu my English teacher paycheck every week. It will be safe with her.

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
You need a Japanese waifu to manage that for you.

Your westernized banana ass is liable to squander it all on some crypto-coin scam or something else.

An Asian woman would take care of that for you.

I am looking forward to giving my waifu my English teacher paycheck every week. It will be safe with her.
low iq cope if you let a female touch ur Gs and not getting a prenup

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
14 cm is only like 5.5 inch though
In Asia that is Shenlong-tier.

Brag I'm reporting you to zesto
Bragging on this site is 100% allowed.

I will be bragging many times about my exploits in Asia starting with my Japan trip I leave for at the end of December.