they won't fuck us, but also don't want we fucking robots

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
So we are basically rapists...for having sex with some fucking metal that they admitted was just nonliving metal....
Fucking retards...

lol I once encountered a treasure trove of spicy memes about sex robots. They featured Matt Mcmullen (the real doll guy) with an extremely trollish-looking grin while he looks at one of his sex dolls. There were at least several dozen of them. They would feature some kind of smug, bitchy feminist quote and burn it to the ground by tying it in to how sexbots would make women irrelevant. It made me laugh so hard I wanted to shit.

I'll find it later on and post a link. I remember it was on a minds.com group.

30upe0.jpg

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
lol I once encountered a treasure trove of spicy memes about sex robots. They featured Matt Mcmullen (the real doll guy) with an extremely trollish-looking grin while he looks at one of his sex dolls. There were at least several dozen of them. They would feature some kind of smug, bitchy feminist quote and burn it to the ground by tying it in to how sexbots would make women irrelevant. It made me laugh so hard I wanted to shit.

I'll find it later on and post a link. I remember it was on a minds.com group.

View attachment 4887
hERo

Here's the group I was talking about but you'll have to do a lot of scrolling to find the ones I was referring to. So here they are!

Attachments