LOL This is what will happen to all you yellow fever weebs

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
You gotta find a girl who isn't addicted to her smartphone. If you're hanging out with her and she's on it 24/7, bad sign. If her social media profile is full of photos she takes everywhere she goes, all day long, bad sign. If she has social media at all, her page should be really sparse with infrequent updates, to indicate that she actually pays attention to stuff besides that small, glowing rectangular screen.

I use the computer a lot too but I don't use it when I'm in bed, and when I walk away from the computer, I'm available for people to have my full attention.

In a patriarchal world, though, we would deal with the smartphone addicted femoid by saying, "Gimme that," and taking a hammer and smashing it to pieces right in front of her and then raping her in all three holes. She would learn to subconsciously associate smartphone addiction with rectal pain and it would teach her a lesson through classical conditioning.

Mainländer

Weeaboo
Super Mod
In a patriarchal world, though, we would deal with the smartphone addicted femoid by saying, "Gimme that," and taking a hammer and smashing it to pieces right in front of her and then raping her in all three holes. She would learn to subconsciously associate smartphone addiction with rectal pain and it would teach her a lesson through classical conditioning.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pavlov IQ.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
Considering it's Australian accent it is a "rotten banana" (yellow on the outside white on the inside).

Though that should be obvious looking at it's large, repulsive body mass.

In Asia it would've killed itself long ago before continuing to exist in such a state.

No one here covets westernized/western born Asian women.

How did you even find this? :LOL:

You gotta find a girl who isn't addicted to her smartphone. If you're hanging out with her and she's on it 24/7, bad sign. If her social media profile is full of photos she takes everywhere she goes, all day long, bad sign. If she has social media at all, her page should be really sparse with infrequent updates, to indicate that she actually pays attention to stuff besides that small, glowing rectangular screen.
Even my Chinese friend lives with her smartphone. In class she is constantly texting, when we went out she was constantly texting, though she did give her best effort to have a substantial conversation with me, despite texting through it.

There is no such thing, Japan invented the craze of "mobile girls" (girls addicted to their phones) in the early 2000s.

This is one true case of AWALT.

Modern boys and mobile girls

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Considering it's Australian accent it is a "rotten banana" (yellow on the outside white on the inside).

Though that should be obvious looking at it's large, repulsive body mass.

In Asia it would've killed itself long ago before continuing to exist in such a state.

No one here covets westernized/western born Asian women.

How did you even find this? :LOL:

Even my Chinese friend lives with her smartphone. In class she is constantly texting, when we went out she was constantly texting, though she did give her best effort to have a substantial conversation with me, despite texting through it.

There is no such thing, Japan invented the craze of "mobile girls" (girls addicted to their phones) in the early 2000s.

This is one true case of AWALT.

Modern boys and mobile girls
It's really sad, and what's arguably even worse is that she's probably gonna treat her kids the same way, ignoring them so she can play her games. Imagine if she has an only child, who has no siblings and on top of that has a mom who won't pay him any attention because she's always tapping away at that little screen. His childhood will be a hellishly desolate landscale of loneliness and unfulfilled yearning for affection and companionship.

Your kids hate your smartphone addiction
'I hate my mum's phone': eight year old's words show impact of digital distraction

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
It's really sad, and what's arguably even worse is that she's probably gonna treat her kids the same way, ignoring them so she can play her games. Imagine if she has an only child, who has no siblings and on top of that has a mom who won't pay him any attention because she's always tapping away at that little screen. His childhood will be a hellishly desolate landscale of loneliness and unfulfilled yearning for affection and companionship.

Your kids hate your smartphone addiction
'I hate my mum's phone': eight year old's words show impact of digital distraction
Aside from the (westernized) pig in the video Asian woman are usually the best mothers so I doubt she would prioritize her phone over her children.

Their children become their lives and everything changes for them after that, unlike western women where it is business as usual and they continue getting non-stop fucked by Chad cock until they are thrown off the carousel.

SharkBait

Koreanmaxxing nigger 5'6
Mod
He just pick the wrong bitch thats all, she probably had so many red flags from the start and he still wifed her up. If she cant cook or clean she need to get tf out.

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
my transcendence into a being that can successfully disengage from phantom dopamine activities such as social media and phone usage means that i'm incompatible with 90% of females out there with a smart phone

come to think about it, i actually read books on history, literature and finance

i am a well learned person with a high iq but the average female wants a good looking guy that knows the latest fads and gossip while im here reading an accounting manual by a dead medieval monk that died a virgin

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
my transcendence into a being that can successfully disengage from phantom dopamine activities such as social media and phone usage means that i'm incompatible with 90% of females out there with a smart phone
That reminds me I need to get off and go all the homework I have left for finals week so I can continue to dopamine whore without the weight of this burdening my mind.

come to think about it, i actually read books on history, literature and finance
orig.gif

Tsukiyama

21st Ward Gourmet
Mod
Shinigami

I use the computer a lot too but I don't use it when I'm in bed, and when I walk away from the computer, I'm available for people to have my full attention.

Oppenheimer IQ