LifeFuel This site could use a LDAR section

Although Off Topic could be used as well I guess. But having a section dedicated to LDAR topics could be cool and useful imo. Incels need to LDAR which is better than the low IQ looksmaxing, which doesn't work and is not going to help incels.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Although Off Topic could be used as well I guess. But having a section dedicated to LDAR topics could be cool and useful imo. Incels need to LDAR which is better than the low IQ looksmaxing, which doesn't work and is not going to help incels.
I doubt there would be enough content to sustain an additional forum.

I doubt there would be enough content to sustain an additional forum.
Good point, but what about if users talked about what they did for LDARing. Like if they watched a new anime or played a new game. I guess some find this boring but imo, I am VERY interested in stuff like that for some reason. I used to like reading about backlog lists back when I went on normie gaming forums. Gaming backlogs are where you have a list of games you own but haven't played yet. LOL, wasted too much time on the internet doing that, I guess it's because my IRL friends are all gamers and all we talk about is games.