Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.

GameDevWeeb

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
1557620360209.jpg

Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
inb4
>that's not our culture reee!
It was 100 years ago and still is today in Amish communities and the elite.
inb4
>b-b-but what about whamens feelings you fucking incel reee!
white birthrates, biological functionalism, and survival are more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code
inb4
>arranged marriage is somehow the same thing as incest reee!
nice try at misinformation you strawman shill kike

roasties, boomers, white knights, beta males need not apply

by anon

V

Tactical Communist
would if I could ngl

V

Tactical Communist
hahaha...

also lol @ the mormon kidnapping thing too accurate kek

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
It's unsettling that I don't know if you're talking about ur cousin calling the 10 year old too old...
By the time they're 10 they usually don't have that cute gap-toothed smile anymore. Age 6 is kinda perfect, because that's when they usually lose their two front incisors, so you can just slip it in through that hole and then you don't have to worry about her biting down on it when you're grabbing her by the pigtails and making her gag on it.

GameDevWeeb

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
By the time they're 10 they usually don't have that cute gap-toothed smile anymore. Age 6 is kinda perfect, because that's when they usually lose their two front incisors, so you can just slip it in through that hole and then you don't have to worry about her biting down on it when you're grabbing her by the pigtails and making her gag on it.
lol 6-10 doesn't have anything, i think girls only start getting interesting at 16 up.

6-10 yo girls are still quite cute, and woun't judge you for being ugly and autistic as much, i wish we could have a adult foids with minds of little girls