ultimate blackpill, foids are open degenerates

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
this had happen to me a while ago, i'm almost vomiting i was write this, but here it go

last year on university i was interested on this foid from history, i had a slim hope of getting out of inceldoom, she seemed to react positive to me and my blue piled brain made me believe i had a chance, one day me her and one other friend from history where going to eat on a cafe near university, and we started talking with each other.
she: i'm fucking again
me: who?, do you have new boy friend? (at first i trough she was joking or something)
she: no, it's my crush a geography teacher.
me and the other guy:... "just stays quiet as we eat"

as i write it i can't even believe it, it's looks like some kind of crazy lucid dream for me, that bitch just talked about how she fuck other dudes out of the blue with the two of us, i believe foids also talk like that to her female friends.

i think in my entire life i had very feel interaction with unrelated women but all of them where negative, or where positive at first just to me be emotionally broken less than a month later.
i just wanted to be able to take a pill and forget those creatures exist, i don't want anything to do with real foids anymore, the only reason i obsess over them is because of my biological urges, i wanted to be free of them so i could focus my life in something else, nature itself try to slave man to force them to take care of these things, i don't want to take a role in this retard system, i'm at the point i don't even care if this species go extinct.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
this had happen to me a while ago, i'm almost vomiting i was write this, but here it go

last year on university i was interested on this foid from history, i had a slim hope of getting out of inceldoom, she seemed to react positive to me and my blue piled brain made me believe i had a chance, one day me her and one other friend from history where going to eat on a cafe near university, and we started talking with each other.
she: i'm fucking again
me: who?, do you have new boy friend? (at first i trough she was joking or something)
she: no, it's my crush a geography teacher.
me and the other guy:... "just stays quiet as we eat"

as i write it i can't even believe it, it's looks like some kind of crazy lucid dream for me, that bitch just talked about how she fuck other dudes out of the blue with the two of us, i believe foids also talk like that to her female friends.

i think in my entire life i had very feel interaction with unrelated women but all of them where negative, or where positive at first just to me be emotionally broken less than a month later.
i just wanted to be able to take a pill and forget those creatures exist, i don't want anything to do with real foids anymore, the only reason i obsess over them is because of my biological urges, i wanted to be free of them so i could focus my life in something else, nature itself try to slave man to force them to take care of these things, i don't want to take a role in this retard system, i'm at the point i don't even care if this species go extinct.
become a hERo by taking care of that foid