Court VanityFairee, come explain yourself. This is an order from the Admin.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
@VanityFairee
Me and 2 other staff members are conducting a formal investigation into whether or not you're a troll.

Evidence:

Your replies and statements alone raise red flags....

This part in your about section:
"My favorite anime has to be DTB and my waifu is Yuri of course and maybe Hei or maybe both xD x3"

And in Tell us about yourself:
"I loves anime to death and I cosplay sometimes at conventions and hope to share my views with others here ^^"

It sounds very trollish

You registered on Jan 19 and you're just now making posts and messages? JFL...

Then you outed yourself and violated multiple rules, and this post attacking @fukurou is icing on the cake

No one cares what you do, you probably can't even do 90% of the stuff you listed, you sound like you are just coping, I would too, if I was a low IQ subhuman like you who has to pay for people to fuck you while I can get it at a press of a button for nothing. I will also get free stuff, trips, and food from thirsty cucks while I fuck top tier Chads on the weekends. @fukurou
You showed your true colors, insulting an incel and admitting to having easy access to sex and orbiters. Why in the hell are you even on here if you literally admit multiple times that you hate us whilst breaking the rules?
Still a gigacuck, you're so pathetic no one will give you geniune love, u cunt
You literally talk like a IT troll jfl
And the way you talk, I pointed this out to you, you either sound like a guy or some girl that trolls incels or wants orbiters, IDK, but i'm going to find out.

Last edited:

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
They seem legit enough. Otherwise they just paid someone to pretend to be a female, in which case we still win because they lost money.

In the Incel Justice System, the boyos are represented by two separate yet two very unequal groups: The Cheat Brothers who patrol stupid thots, and the ubersluts who never send me any nudes.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
In the Incel Justice System, the boyos are represented by two separate yet two very unequal groups: The Cheat Brothers who patrol stupid thots, and the ubersluts who never send me any nudes.

Thot patrol

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
@VanityFairee
Me and 2 other staff members are conducting a formal investigation into whether or not you're a troll.

Evidence:

Your replies and statements alone raise red flags....

This part in your about section:
"My favorite anime has to be DTB and my waifu is Yuri of course and maybe Hei or maybe both xD x3"

And in Tell us about yourself:
"I loves anime to death and I cosplay sometimes at conventions and hope to share my views with others here ^^"

It sounds very trollish

You registered on Jan 19 and you're just now making posts and messages? JFL...

Then you outed yourself and violated multiple rules, and this post attacking @fukurou is icing on the cake

You showed your true colors, insulting an incel and admitting to having easy access to sex and orbiters. Why in the hell are you even on here if you literally admit multiple times that you hate us whilst breaking the rules?

You literally talk like a IT troll jfl
And the way you talk, I pointed this out to you, you either sound like a guy or some girl that trolls incels or wants orbiters, IDK, but i'm going to find out.
Don't understand how my bio is trollish, but fukurou initiated insulting and bullying threads directed towards me, yet when I defend myself, I'm getting warned. You're a joke of an admin, including fukurou. No wonder you both both got banned from .co. You're not even wanted by your own people.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
poor @Zesto, dead, his ghost watching his beloved forum that became a shrine of 3d foid worship, the very elder gods(@RegisterUserName && @Leucosticte ) that he placed in
charge to maintain the rules of weebEdenia became succubus(VF) goobers(white knights) protecting her from the few true weebs that maintain his
ideology.

as she lays waste to the forum sucking the loli weeb spirit out all while shitting all over with her low ef disrespectful posts.

bottom line : she should get banned at least till she understand she is garbage juice and we rule !

tbqh

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
poor @Zesto, dead, his ghost watching his beloved forum that became a shrine of 3d foid worship, the very elder gods(@RegisterUserName && @Leucosticte ) that he placed in
charge to maintain the rules of weebEdenia became succubus(VF) goobers(white knights) protecting her from the few true weebs that maintain his
ideology.

as she lays waste to the forum sucking the loli weeb spirit out all while shitting all over with her low ef disrespectful posts.

bottom line : she should get banned at least till she understand she is garbage juice and we rule !

tbqh
Pretty sure your low IQ and shitty grammar is the reason Zesto is rolling in his grave right now. I'd like to see you talk smack to me in VC but you wouldn't because you're a 3rd world peasant who's afraid of real-time confrontations.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Zesto had no problem with 3D foid worship as long as they were Asian. But even that was kind of a gimmick; he said he liked Asians better but in reality as a Mexican half-Jew he just couldn't get any white chicks. He said he got treated so badly by white chicks that he developed an aversion to them and decided to only go after Asian chicks (he had some features that looked kinda Asian, so he hoped to pass as one, especially if he learned the culture). So it wasn't even that originally he had anything against white chicks; that was an acquired distaste for them that he ended up having, and he may have even be deceiving himself about that; we don't know, because we didn't see what he would've done if some white chick had come along to the forum and been willing to spread her legs for him.

Preferring 2D foids is a cope. Not necessarily a bad cope, but a cope nonetheless. If Zesto could've been fucking white chicks from the get-go, he would've.

We've been trying to strike a balance all along between trying to ascend if we can, and on the other hand not being too much of a cuck, and not falling into the trap of just worshiping foids without getting any pussy. It's an ongoing struggle.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Pretty sure your low IQ and shitty grammar is the reason Zesto is rolling in his grave right now. I'd like to see you talk smack to me in VC but you wouldn't because you're a 3rd world peasant who's afraid of real-time confrontations.
VC ?

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Voice Chat. I probably can be safe to say you don't have access to updated technology like that, as coming to mind your IQ is equivalent to that of people in underdeveloped countries.
maybe tomorrow ill have time. PM me the details.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
@VanityFairee hey sis how about you put on a pig snout and tail and wrestle me.
after words you can listen while I learn how to play the benjou.

@VanityFairee doesn't come off as a woman. You have to be autistic to believe that it's a foid. She can end this debate if she posted a timestamp of "herself", but "she" won't.

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
@VanityFairee doesn't come off as a woman. You have to be autistic to believe that it's a foid. She can end this debate if she posted a timestamp of "herself", but "she" won't.
I've already had this issue taken care of awhile ago with someone and verified. No need to discuss it further. There was a Jew Tranny on here once, though. Glad it fucked off to wherever it belongs.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Don't understand how my bio is trollish, but fukurou initiated insulting and bullying threads directed towards me, yet when I defend myself, I'm getting warned. You're a joke of an admin, including fukurou. No wonder you both both got banned from .co. You're not even wanted by your own people.
Kek because it's not like you break rules all the time. Enjoy the ban.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
I was never banned from .co you banned lurker roastie

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
She was probably fbi. Guess she wont get that promotion after all.
Oh wait she has a vagin so theyll tutorial mode promote her anyways

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
She was probably fbi. Guess she wont get that promotion after all.
Oh wait she has a vagin so theyll tutorial mode promote her anyways
I had a theory that she was just CuckTears or anti-incel and wanted to troll us and get orbiters, IDK