Serious Was this whole site just a massive troll on Zesto, and Leucosticte is the mastermind?

First you guy supported Zesto, said how incels.is mods are shit, and said that Zesto is a chad that will slay in Japan. Now, you "doxxed" Zesto, kicked him off his own site, and say he will still be an incel in Japan. Is this a top ten anime betrayal saga?

Poor dude. He was really invested in the incel community. He even bought an mug from the store and wanted to go to a meetup. He thought you'll were his friends. JFL if you think anyone here is your friend.

FukkenLoser

BANNED
Banned
No, bro. I never said he was going to slay in Japan. I never doxxed him. I told him to leave the site because I was legitimately worried about his mental health, he was becoming increasingly sporadic and crazy. He basically went cuckoo.

But in general yes he was way too trusting of people, that was his major flaw. He'll come back though, just have to get the Dragon Balls and revive him

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
First you guy supported Zesto, said how incels.is mods are shit, and said that Zesto is a chad that will slay in Japan. Now, you "doxxed" Zesto, kicked him off his own site, and say he will still be an incel in Japan. Is this a top ten anime betrayal saga?

Poor dude. He was really invested in the incel community. He even bought an mug from the store and wanted to go to a meetup. He thought you'll were his friends. JFL if you think anyone here is your friend.
I never said he'd be incel in Japan. But I think he'd have better prospects in the Phils.

Besides, the Phils were conquered by the Spaniards, who raped and impregnated their women, so in going there, he'd just be going back to his roots. Especially if he raped a girl while he was there. (Why should knajjd be the only one who gets to ascend by raping girls?)