Based & Redpilled We decided to remove admin powers from all the cucks who keep unbanning Pandoroux

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
Why is it so important to ban her, it's childish.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
I told her to put out and she didn't. It's insubordinate.
Not every girl that comes to this 40 member site is going to do that just because you're admin. There won't be any girls at all if that's what you expect from every one that comes.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Not every girl that comes to this 40 member site is going to do that just because you're admin. There won't be any girls at all if that's what you expect from every one that comes.
It's in female nature to extract as much attention while offering as little in return as they can get away with. Anyway, the free ride's over for her. We gave and gave to her, and she gave us nothing back. TANSTAAFL.

Also, people prefer a site where the admins act like completely dickheaded tyrannical assholes. Look at how Incels.is prospers. You can't argue with success.

We need to start copying their formula by arbitrarily banning people on spurious grounds.

Last edited:

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
It's in female nature to extract as much attention while offering as little in return as they can get away with. Anyway, the free ride's over for her. We gave and gave to her, and she gave us nothing back. TANSTAAFL.
You're the only one that couldn't stop giving her attention. She was being nice to me and you kept messing with her and expected her to "send you nudes" just because you have a small site. She will give you attention if you stop chasing her and acting thirsty.
Also, people prefer a site where the admins act like completely dickheaded tyrannical assholes. Look at how Incels.is prospers. You can't argue with success.

We need to start copying their formula by arbitrarily banning people on spurious grounds.
You can't succeed by copying. Your other sites, like trucecels, has their exact same rules but even more strict, and it's more dead than here. People want to walk away from the tyranny, but they don't want to go to a new site and deal with it all over again. You have to guarantee them you won't be tyrnanical before they sign up.

Last edited:

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
good, foids ruin every hobby they touch.
Truecels doesn't have foids and it's more dead than here. If no foids are allowed this site will for sure die. That's the only reason people would come here.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
I don't know how I'm the orbiting cuck when you were one of the biggest orbiters on the site.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
@Leucosticte @feminismiscancer I haven't unbanned her or reinstated her account when I was admin and I admittedly unbanned her only once a long time ago, and I decided not to even bother because I didn't really care. Robtical was clearly the one unbanning her all the time, not me.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
@Leucosticte @feminismiscancer I haven't unbanned her or reinstated her account when I was admin and I admittedly unbanned her only once a long time ago, and I decided not to even bother because I didn't really care. Robtical was clearly the one unbanning her all the time, not me.
Yeah but if I give you admin powers back at this point, then I have to admit that someone on the admin team fucked up by taking your admin powers away to begin with. However, if I let you remain without admin powers, then we can create a false narrative that you were the one who fucked up, and that's why you're no longer an admin. That lets us blame the whole situation on you while seeming like we did nothing wrong or foolish.

Actually, though, if I really wanted to be like Sarge and knajjd, I would completely ban you, and take down your remarks where you complained about our admin actions, so that you couldn't continue to point out how we fucked up. If you remain unbanned, then you can ask questions we'd rather leave unanswered, point out facts that are inconsistent with our narrative, expose flaws in our logic, and otherwise make us look bad.

At this point, everything's about damage control and crisis management, which means coming up with some misleading account of what happened to deflect any criticism onto innocent parties. I'm looking around for potential scapegoats for this mess, and I see you standing there.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Yeah but if I give you admin powers back at this point, then I have to admit that someone on the admin team fucked up by taking your admin powers away to begin with. However, if I let you remain without admin powers, then we can create a false narrative that you were the one who fucked up, and that's why you're no longer an admin. That lets us blame the whole situation on you while seeming like we did nothing wrong or foolish.

Actually, though, if I really wanted to be like Sarge and knajjd, I would completely ban you, and take down your remarks where you complained about our admin actions, so that you couldn't continue to point out how we fucked up. If you remain unbanned, then you can ask questions we'd rather leave unanswered, point out facts that are inconsistent with our narrative, expose flaws in our logic, and otherwise make us look bad.

At this point, everything's about damage control and crisis management, which means coming up with some misleading account of what happened to deflect any criticism onto innocent parties. I'm looking around for potential scapegoats for this mess, and I see you standing there.
Dude this isn't cool, and I just got adminship. I'm not one of the "orbiting cucks" that keeps unbanning Pandoroux. You guys admitted you took it away, and at best you can literally just claim it was an oversight instead of the scapegoat crap (you are openly admitting my demotion was a mistake). I did nothing to deserve this. At least you didn't tag me as a "Shameless orbiting cuck," i'll give you that because I haven't ever unbanned her besides once a long time ago, and even so it wasn't even an immediate unban. I'm the wrong guy, and I didn't care if she was banned or not. It was Robby that kept unbanning her.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
can I have some mod powers too ? plz I was never a mod and I promise not to be a knajjd

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
can I have some mod powers too ? plz I was never a mod and I promise not to be a knajjd
You could be one, you might replace Robtical

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
and someone tell me how to display images from other image hosting URLs for fuck sakes

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
I prefer mares than dolls. They have a real pussy.
But they're more expensive and cost more to upkeep,

+fucking someone else's in secret can get you jailed

feminismiscancer

Weeb
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Mod
But they're more expensive and cost more to upkeep,

+fucking someone else's in secret can get you jailed
I'll give you the upkeep but they're not more expensive. A mare can vary from $1000 to $6000. Sexdolls seem to also cost that much.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
I'll give you the upkeep but they're not more expensive. A mare can vary from $1000 to $6000. Sexdolls seem to also cost that much.
Personally, I prefer holographic waifus who wake you up in the morning, greet you when you come home, and text you throughout the day.