Weebs.is never was a malicious site

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
When knajjd sanctions people for advertising weebs.is, he claims it's a malicious site, but there's nothing really all that malicious about us, and there never was. People didn't coordinate raids here or anything like that. Zesto posted some chats here that were leaked from convos involving knajjd, but knajjd said he was actually glad we read those, so we'd know what he thinks about us, so apparently no harm was done.

We never actually did shit to harm knajjd or Incels.is or anyone else. Supposedly, someone posted spam to NEET's rabbit stream advertising this site, but who really cares; we had nothing to do with that (that was after Zesto had already left, IIRC, and quite possibly was intended to create discord between NEET and us; if so, it worked just as planned, and so NEET's continuing ostracism of us means the terrorists have won).

Last edited:

quinn24

ゆっくりしていってね
Janitor
seems like they were sensitive over mere mention of the website even after zesto left the site

i don't get it tbh

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
I believe the rule was a site connected or linked to a malicious user, not the site. I can't really blame them for holding it against zesto, as if he made a very successful site with users from .is, he could become a viable rival and/or demand things from .is. It seems he could be a threat and it's not like any of the mods are against malicious actions against Zesto because they were all angry at him, so it makes sense for them to blockade the site and censor advertising of it.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I believe the rule was a site connected or linked to a malicious user, not the site. I can't really blame them for holding it against zesto, as if he made a very successful site with users from .is, he could become a viable rival and/or demand things from .is. It seems he could be a threat and it's not like any of the mods are against malicious actions against Zesto because they were all angry at him, so it makes sense for them to blockade the site and censor advertising of it.
I remember being in the middle of that whole situation and thinking, "There's bad stuff being said and done on both sides, because knajjd is trying to provoke Zesto by making him think that maybe he's DDoS'ing our site and that's why people are not able to connect." knajjd could've just avoided trying to upset him but instead he had to purposefully troll him. And then he acted like it was wrong for Zesto to troll him back.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
There were bad things done on both sides tbh. The situation never had to escalate but everyone who tried to de escalate it was assumed of being a traitor of some sort, due to the breakdown in trust.

Tbh when I first tried to sign up on incels.is once before I got banned because I used a weeb name like "Weebcel" or something. I think the mods see this place as stealing users or something.

SuperCheatBros

Youngcel Mod, Assistant Director, Black KCHHV
Janitor
They'll call you a "malicious user"

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Screenshot_20190102-142831_Samsung Internet.jpg

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Wait, when did I say that? When I think of PM spam, I think of mass PM'ing people out of the blue. Then there's recruitment by PM, which is just telling your friends on there about a site.

But this is part of the problem with our system of relying on sites and their PM systems for our associations with one another. If you lack a backup method of reaching out to people (e.g. you don't have their email addresses), then your whole relationship with them is at the mercy of the site owner, who can cut you off at any time. And he can also regulate it and say, "You're only allowed to say such-and-such my PM." E.g., in this case, you might not be allowed to tell your friend, "Hey, there's a new site up."

An alternative to sending PMs to multiple people is to post a thread, but they don't like that either. Why would it not make sense to post a thread saying, "There's a new site" so that all the questions about the site can be in that thread, rather than spread all over the forum whenever the topic comes up? But, for whatever reason they view this place as a threat.

I've suggested at times, "Recruit people via PM" but that doesn't have to mean "spamming". "Spamming" is just a word people use for whatever kind of advertising people don't like, but in reality people are advertising various stuff 24/7, which I pointed out in my Incels.is thread on the topic. Even Sarge admitted it's not always cut-and-dry what's spam, because he said that if it's unclear, ask a mod. I was fine with that, and after they gave me that warning and clarification, there were no further incidents till they permabanned me out of the blue after five days of being mostly inactive.

Where's knajjd's screenshot where I tell people to PM spam the forum? Oh, there is no screenshot. Wonder why that is. But even if there was a screenshot, it could be taken out of context.

But yeah, the way modern forums usually are, where you don't get access to anyone's email address or real-life identity, but instead have to rely on regulated and controlled PM access, has its downsides, as Zesto found out when he lost access to archive his old PMs from Looksmax. Unfortunately, people these days are afraid of getting doxxed more than they used to be in times past, when it was more of a non-issue because there weren't so many people on the Internet and paying attention to the Internet.

SuperCheatBros

Janitor

SuperCheatBros

Janitor
i literally got banned from .is for asking if i should rape a foid. over for brainlet rapecels
smh that should've been a small warning, not a fucking perm; Mods abusing their power again. Did you appeal it?

smh that should've been a small warning, not a fucking perm; Mods abusing their power again. Did you appeal it?
no, but i joined their discord and they asked if i had a account. i told them yes and it was banned, knajjd checked and said "that i was the most vile troll he has ever seen" or something. tbf i was new, so he must've took me for a inceltears infiltrator

SuperCheatBros

Janitor
no, but i joined their discord and they asked if i had a account. i told them yes and it was banned, knajjd checked and said "that i was the most vile troll he has ever seen" or something. tbf i was new, so he must've took me for a inceltears infiltrator
Wow, fucking asshole.
@Leucosticte might be interested in your case...
Don't worry, I will never become a tyrant as mod

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator

SuperCheatBros

Janitor
Yeah, they reject the rapepill.
Didn't knajjd drunk rape a girl? If so, hypocrisy tbh. They've been selling out the forum and trying to make it look good for Non Cucksequitor and CuckTears.