Ragefuel Westerners That Make English Covers Of Anime Songs Should Be Hanged TBH

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
Ikr every time i try to find anime music it has a ear bleedingly awful english covers pop up
That's because the jews that get publishing rights and licenses to anime in the west are pulling all the music off youtube and leaving this shit under "creative common licenses."

SharkBait

Koreanmaxxing nigger 5'6
Mod
That's because the jews that get publishing rights and licenses to anime in the west are pulling all the music off youtube and leaving this shit under "creative common licenses."
are you saying we should get the gas
:smugloli::smugloli:

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
I feel the same with Westerners abusing Vocaloids by making their crappy English songs with them.

The software isn't even compatible with English.

The reason vocaloid songs come out so good is because Japanese as a language has very few sounds.

Probably the language with the least amount of sounds.

That's why there's this Japanese meme of breaking down the Broly and Paragus dialogue into their individual moprhemes and rearranging them to be able to create essentially any dialogue in Japanese.

Todesengel

sk0l sh00tr
Staff member
Mod
those ones in english sound like shit a 12 year old emo girl listens to jfl i have a fucking migraine