What Are Your Plans For The Future ?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I was just thinking about this. There's a lot of pressure for certain people to just do nothing. For example, Wikipedia will say, "GTFO, you're banned." Sarge will say, "GTFO, you're banned." Pretty much everyone tells me that. Then on my own sites, people grumble, "I wish this dude would GTFO." But I have nowhere else to go, really, and I have 24 hours in a day that I have to spend doing something or another, plus I'm not able to totally eliminate my nature of being a social animal and just sit around reading a book or something and having no contact with other humans.

I was just thinking about this. There's a lot of pressure for certain people to just do nothing. For example, Wikipedia will say, "GTFO, you're banned." Sarge will say, "GTFO, you're banned." Pretty much everyone tells me that. Then on my own sites, people grumble, "I wish this dude would GTFO." But I have nowhere else to go, really, and I have 24 hours in a day that I have to spend doing something or another, plus I'm not able to totally eliminate my nature of being a social animal and just sit around reading a book or something and having no contact with other humans.
I think that you get a lot more hate then you honestly deserve, but I honestly don't think that your that bad of a guy.