What was the first whiff of 2D you got? If you can remember it?

I think the very very first me catching the original Dragon Ball in syndication. Just a glimpse. I don't know what channel it was on but I'm pretty sure it was Dragon Ball.

But the first distinct memory? Picking up "No Need For Tenchi" from my local library. I was brand new to this shit, I looked at the vibrant character designs and thought "Oh, this must be a comic book for young girls." And ladies and gentlemen, the rest is history.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Boundry between dream and reality.
It was a hentai i downloaded from kazaa
At school during computer class

I was just searching dirty terms and that turned out.

I would download it at recess and watch it during class.
From Kazaa, you say. So this was on a computer. Did you spend multiple classes at the same computer? Also, do you remember what the hentai was of?

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
From Kazaa, you say. So this was on a computer. Did you spend multiple classes at the same computer? Also, do you remember what the hentai was of?
Using a shared partition i was able to watch it anywhere, but i was mostly on a certein one computer. It was a hentai with half beast
Foids with horns, very hot.

It was called boudry between dream and reality.

Later on i started using emule.

Using a shared partition i was able to watch it anywhere, but i was mostly on a certein one computer. It was a hentai with half beast
Foids with horns, very hot.

It was called boudry between dream and reality.

Later on i started using emule.
What I mean is, you went to the computer during recess. Then when it was time to go to class again, you didn't have to leave the computer lab to go to the next class?

Robtical

Wapanese
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Once you go 2D you take it in the boo D.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
I think the very very first me catching the original Dragon Ball in syndication. Just a glimpse. I don't know what channel it was on but I'm pretty sure it was Dragon Ball.

But the first distinct memory? Picking up "No Need For Tenchi" from my local library. I was brand new to this shit, I looked at the vibrant character designs and thought "Oh, this must be a comic book for young girls." And ladies and gentlemen, the rest is history.
dragon ball z kai tbh. i used to watch digimon and pokemon then forgot about it for a bit

Robtical

Wapanese
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
dragon ball z kai tbh. i used to watch digimon and pokemon then forgot about it for a bit
Me too. Dragonball z, the vegeta and neptune fight against goku, sailor moon, and pokemon were my first intro to anime. They're also the last animes I've seen more than two episodes of.

I was 6 or 7. I would crush on the Rainbow Brite girls. The old 80s version. Got another whiff when I was ~11. This purple-haried 8-bit anime girl on some NES game that I can't remember the name of, except it had something to do with kung fu.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
I was 6 or 7. I would crush on the Rainbow Brite girls. The old 80s version. Got another whiff when I was ~11. This purple-haried 8-bit anime girl on some NES game that I can't remember the name of, except it had something to do with kung fu.
Rainbow brite was pure fap fuel.

Boeuf

Sic semper tyrannis
I got into Pokemon when I was 10, and when I was 11 I got into anime regularly.

I saw Neon Genesis Evangelion at 11 or 12, and the very sexy anime girls Rei, Misato and Asuka. Especially Asuka are very sexy, I jerked off to those 2D foids more than all other anime combined.

I remember having my mother,back in 2006 show me the original evangelion.I was horrified of the angel,so I turned it off and only finished the show 13 years later.