LifeFuel what's the dif between here and the other site ?

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
.is?

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Nothing really "different" you're free to post anything really,as long as it's not illegal.

Place is pretty dead tho.
Hopefully more members sign up soon.
don't worry I have more power than the entire incel.is all members combined, it only takes time.
btw, can I make shit posts ?
does zesto hangout here a lot ?

like :
hadouken hadoukenhadoukenhadoukenhadouken hadouken hadoukenhadoukenhadoukenhadouken
shouryuken

Impure fancies

don't worry I have more power than the entire incel.is all members combined, it only takes time.

like :
hadouken hadoukenhadoukenhadoukenhadouken hadouken hadoukenhadoukenhadoukenhadouken
shouryuken
i've shitposted all day, and gave some older threads traction

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
fuck you knajjd fuck you ya fucking foid maskarading as incel
hahaha
this site is like a bankai for me
leveled up biyaches, woohooo oh yeah oh yeah

Impure fancies

fuck you knajjd fuck you ya fucking foid maskarading as incel
hahaha
this site is like a bankai for me
leveled up biyaches, woohooo oh yeah oh yeah
.is was pretty boring and i got banned within 5 minutes of my account becoming verified

Richardspencel

MOG or be MOGGED
Super Mod

like :
shouryuken
No zesto left around christmas,he's not returning.

This whole site us just a collection of shitposts + there's so few members that the mods wouldn't can't really afford to ban people even if they wanted to.

Impure fancies

This whole site us just a collection of shitposts + there's so few members that the mods wouldn't can't really afford to ban people even if they wanted to.
yep, once this server gets big. i'll probably get banned

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
No,the admins aren't like incels.is they don't give a fuck.
And also tbh this site most likely will never get big,it's a shame as it just needed a little push if publicity but incels.is forbids promoting this site so it's kinda hard.
That's basically knajjd's way of saying, "Please kill yourself."

So in other words, you should hope that it stays small so that it doesn't become just like the other site.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Nothing really "different" you're free to post anything really,as long as it's not illegal.

Place is pretty dead tho.
Hopefully more members sign up soon.
Nah, we've been getting a influx of new members lately. But like Rich said, we're more leinient and we're not asshole dictators

Impure fancies

i just kept replying with shit like "just rape her bro" and made a thread called "should i rape a femoid" and within seconds i got banned

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
i just kept replying with shit like "just rape her bro" and made a thread called "should i rape a femoid" and within seconds i got banned
Were you banned for baiting?

Impure fancies

Were you banned for baiting?
not my fault the site is cucked, didn't do it intentionally, my autism just took over. i always get banned from forums, servers etc, basically wherever i go