Where do chicks go to look for betabuxxes these days?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
They look to places like OKCupid, right? Or maybe church?

Or is that just for more "normal" chicks? Where do the weird chicks go when they want to settle down with a nice beta who will accept their eccentricities?

Maybe they turn to paganism, or Satanism, or something? (Yoga cults would be for the hot young bunnies, more like hippie girls than Goth-looking)

(You know who I have in mind when I ask this question)

GameDevWeeb

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
with wellfare, and gender quotas, they don't even bother anymore

foids voted themself man's money so they woun't need to have kids to get a provider

it's all part of their plan to be able to fuck chad all day, with little regrads if civilization will crumble with dog shit fertility rate and excessive taxes

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
They look to places like OKCupid, right? Or maybe church?

Or is that just for more "normal" chicks? Where do the weird chicks go when they want to settle down with a nice beta who will accept their eccentricities?

Maybe they turn to paganism, or Satanism, or something? (Yoga cults would be for the hot young bunnies, more like hippie girls than Goth-looking)

(You know who I have in mind when I ask this question)
They invade male dominated and/or "geek" spaces like Twitch and e-whore themselves

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Pretty much every non-lesbian chick at some point wants to settle down with some dude, though. They want someone to squash the spiders and do other masculine stuff. They want that masculine energy around them.

Yeah, they might ride the carousel awhile, just having fun during their teens and early 20s, but then they say, "Okay, I want someone who's going to take care of me now."

They invade male dominated and/or "geek" spaces like Twitch and e-whore themselves
Okay, so why did this chick not find anyone suitable on, say, Steam? Maybe she didn't e-whore herself hard enough?

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Pretty much every non-lesbian chick at some point wants to settle down with some dude, though. They want someone to squash the spiders and do other masculine stuff. They want that masculine energy around them.

Yeah, they might ride the carousel awhile, just having fun during their teens and early 20s, but then they say, "Okay, I want someone who's going to take care of me now."
Used up roasties will "settle" and then still lust for Chad on the side
:beef::blackpill::chad:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Used up roasties will "settle" and then still lust for Chad on the side
:beef::blackpill::chad:
Yeah but that doesn't mean there aren't betas around willing to sign up for that anyway. Maybe not around this forum, but in other places. So, what are those other places? Gamer sites?

Maybe the issue is that she's looking for a guy who's kinda cucked, but not TOO cucked. He has to be willing to accept her past, but not be so beta that he's totally repulsive and unsexy.

They need a guy who's open-minded enough to overlook their potential faults, and who's also willing to love them as more than just a piece of meat; but also will not be a total simp.

In our increasingly polarized society, maybe it's getting harder to find a guy who isn't at one extreme or the other. So maybe this in-between beta type is becoming rarer, as betas increasingly are being treated like shit by everyone (both incels and women).

For example, five years ago I probably would've been totally willing to jump into a relationship with some gothy chick, without reservation, but last time I did something like that, I got fucked over pretty badly. So now both I, and whatever chick I might have otherwise ended up with, will remain single, it seems.

I suspect we're going to see more and more of this -- i.e. more spinsters and more MGTOWs. Chad will continue to get pussy from prime JBs, but a lot of those JBs are not even going to end up with a beta, or won't end up with one for very long.

Then again, most MGTOWs would've been undesirable in any society.

Last edited:

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
She does get attention online. Like other females, she uses a selfie as her profile picture to let everyone know that she's female. She is undoubtedly getting attention from other guys right now.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
She does get attention online. Like other females, she uses a selfie as her profile picture to let everyone know that she's female. She is undoubtedly getting attention from other guys right now.
Okay, so why's she still apparently single, and feeling suicidal?

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Okay, so why's she still apparently single, and feeling suicidal?
She doesn't want to really settle down, and come on, you don't actually believe she's suicidal do you? She literally has black hair and is the epitome of a "goth girl". She's obviously going to cut her arms or whatever and say she's going to kill herself to everyone she comes accross, because then she can exploit every man's Hero complex; they all want to "save" her. She's probably doing it subconsciously, but still trying nonetheless.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
She doesn't want to really settle down, and come on, you don't actually believe she's suicidal do you? She literally has black hair and is the epitome of a "goth girl". She's obviously going to cut her arms or whatever and say she's going to kill herself to everyone she comes accross, because then she can exploit every man's Hero complex; they all want to "save" her. She's probably doing it subconsciously, but still trying nonetheless.
I'm sure, and she feels animosity toward me because I won't fall for it. But if more men become red/blackpilled, that's going to increasingly be a problem for such chicks.

GameDevWeeb

Okay, so why did this chick not find anyone suitable on, say, Steam? Maybe she didn't e-whore herself hard enough?
and she will divorce him later for no reason

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
pretty much, and get his kids and money in the process
Yeah, or if he's penniless, she just takes the kid, and also breaks his heart, because it's not like he can easily move on to any other chick, or even fall in love again the way he did with her. He's gonna have trust issues, just like a chick who got dumped by Chad will have trust issues.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Yeah, or if he's penniless, she just takes the kid, and also breaks his heart, because it's not like he can easily move on to any other chick, or even fall in love again the way he did with her. He's gonna have trust issues, just like a chick who got dumped by Chad will have trust issues.
Bro..

GameDevWeeb

just like a chick who got dumped by Chad will have trust issues.
all of them where dumped by chad multiple times, that's why they are neurotical pieces of shit, taking takes from multiple man make foids mind unstoble

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
all of them where dumped by chad multiple times, that's why they are neurotical pieces of shit, taking takes from multiple man make foids mind unstoble
Most of the songs on the radio are foids singing about how they don't give a shit about the Chad who dumped them, because they're a strong, independent womyn who can easily find another man who's even better, and more willing to commit to them; or they just don't need no man. COPE

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
That's what Tahlia did, lie about being mentally fucked for attention

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Most of the songs on the radio are foids singing about how they don't give a shit about the Chad who dumped them, because they're a strong, independent womyn who can easily find another man who's even better, and more willing to commit to them; or they just don't need no man. COPE
Feminism

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Oh, I forgot to say earlier, I actually consider VF to be at fairly low risk of suicide because she's not a very impulsive person. But we're unlikely to find out if she ever does kill herself; we could only infer it might have happened by if she abandons all the online accounts we know of.