Banned for acting Jewish
title

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
me.
she doesn't hug me
she negs
she forced me to go to school where she knew I was bullied and didn't learn anything useful for real life.
she likes degenerate music.

but at least she only fucked my dad and she had only me and bought me food.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
but at least she only fucked my dad and she had only me and bought me food.
Being the youngest sibling > being an only child

The youngest sibling has no responsibilities but still gets to have the companionship of siblings. Plus parents will usually have a laid back and indulgent rather than disciplinarian attitude toward raising him.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Being the youngest sibling > being an only child

The youngest sibling has no responsibilities but still gets to have the companionship of siblings. Plus parents will usually have a laid back and indulgent rather than disciplinarian attitude toward raising him.
being the chad

GameDevWeeb

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
she separated me from my dad, raised me in shithole brazil instead of UK (my father is britsh), cucked him with some abusive chad, and fucked my head head up.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
she separated me from my dad, raised me in shithole brazil instead of UK (my father is britsh), cucked him with some abusive chad, and fucked my head head up.
What was her narrative about that? Just the generic "He was really charming at first but turned out to be an abusive psychopath"?

GameDevWeeb

What was her narrative about that? Just the generic "He was really charming at first but turned out to be an abusive psychopath"?
nah, my father is just a big weirdoor with poor social skills like me, the diference is that he was way better looking than me and had some money

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
nah, my father is just a big weirdoor with poor social skills like me, the diference is that he was way better looking than me and had some money
So she dumped him for being weird? I thought chicks only cared about looks and money; wtf.

GameDevWeeb

So she dumped him for being weird? I thought chicks only cared about looks and money; wtf.
also her family lived on brazil, meanwhile he wanted to be on the UK

but yeah, my father is really a big weirdoor his is the kind of dude who creep people out without knowing it, i'm quite like him

GameDevWeeb