Women are unironically asking Muslims when they're going to hurry up and bring about sharia

L

Leucosticte

Women are tired of being liberated, and want the Muslims to enslave them. The Importance of Attending Town Halls

Given Samirah’s public statements against Jews and the State of Israel, his association with organizations that have historical ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and funding Hamas, I thought it was appropriate to gauge his commitment to Sharia Law.

And so at the Herndon Town Hall last week, I asked him this question: “I’m wondering what would be the most accommodating way of introducing Sharia Law in the Commonwealth of VA? Should it start in the family court system, or some other venue?” I cited the family court system because that is where numerous Sharia adherents and sympathizers have attempted to get Sharia Law recognized and enforced in the United States.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
way past over

(passover kek)
never began for the white race, your women would rather fuck dogs than you

MUSLIMS are worshipped by women now, like all non whites. WHite men are so hated, wish more white men would pull their head out of the sand and admit the truth and follow the example of St. Roof and St. Brevik.