King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
We’ll do that tomorrow as well.
But wait, the domain itself is nuked. You have another one for this?
As far as I know the domain is still live. They just didn't want it hosted on their servers.

If I have to I will rebrand it as something else.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
Good thing I did not register on niggerkiller because of the fucking captcha.
If you have a problem registering on my sites (which you will because of TOR) just PM me a username and I'll register an account for you.

L

Leucosticte

By the way, if we're gonna get serious about trying to have popular sites, we probably need to pony up the money for BitMitigate's paid service. It seems like they've changed around their offerings, though; I don't really understand them.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
By the way, if we're gonna get serious about trying to have popular sites, we probably need to pony up the money for BitMitigate's paid service. It seems like they've changed around their offerings, though; I don't really understand them.
CloudFlare works fine for me.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
For now. But you're trying to have hate sites. What happens if you make fun of some fat chick who gets run over?
I don't think we will ever get to 8chan tier.

Incels.co still has their CloudFlare for Pete's sake!

L

Leucosticte

I don't think we will ever get to 8chan tier.

Incels.co still has their CloudFlare for Pete's sake!
For now, yeah. As FiC points out, they probably had to sell their soul to the devil for it. And even that may someday not be enough.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
For now, yeah. As FiC points out, they probably had to sell their soul to the devil for it. And even that may someday not be enough.
Hopefully that day comes soon. If any site deserves to be 8channed it's the sites Serge runs.

A bunch of happy cucks are salivating at the thought of unleashing their systems on him.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
@Leucosticte what do you think of "terrorcels" or "terrorcel" for the new "goer" domain.

Just an idea that popped to mind.

I could buy it and set it up then transfer it to your Larson Network but the site will have to have a big disclaimer on the bottom it's a satirical joke parody site.

L

Leucosticte

@Leucosticte what do you think of "terrorcels" or "terrorcel" for the new "goer" domain.

Just an idea that popped to mind.

I could buy it and set it up then transfer it to your Larson Network but the site will have to have a big disclaimer on the bottom it's a satirical joke parody site.
If you're going to have the disclaimer, you might as well not even bother doing it, because it means free speech is essentially dead.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
This is what the Ad Thread was about btw.

Ad Thread

I had to make a new one because I couldn't let uploads to the original "Advertisement Thread" for some reason lol.