You're not you when you're horny

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator

@FukkenLoser go masturbate to that girl's profile pic and then maybe you can think clearly to make a good decision about banning her. Because after you ejaculate, you will realize that all she ever had to offer was the use of her holes, and that keeping her around so that she can use us for attention in between when it's her turn on Chad's rotation is not actually adding value, unless one of us wants to be a cuck. (It's not like you can impregnate her and then have her use some other man as her cuck, unless you're Chad)

Wake up to reality by shooting your load so that your thoughts aren't distorted by all that pent up sexual frustration. Quit talking to her and deluding yourself that you have a chance, unless by some chance you're a secret Chad who is gonna get some white pussy and then tell the board afterward about how you realized that the weebpill is bullshit.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
@FukkenLoser I banned you as an intervention for your own good, so that you would be forced to get away from the keyboard and go ejaculate. Let me know when you're ready to have a more rational discussion in which you're not blinded by the thought of ripping that floral dress off of that chick and raping the ever-living fuck out of her.

Technically you should be ejaculating to the thought of banging an Asian broad instead of this white thot, but I'll allow an exception since I know what it's like to be a man who gets oneitis after talking to an apparently real-live girl on the Internet. (Although who knows, maybe you were just being catfished again anyway by some mischievous individual, unless you got proof from her)